What we do?
EstateGuru provides retail and institutional investors from 106 countries attractive returns through European property-backed loans without hassle. Our goal is to help place €5 billion a year in investment by 2025. At EstateGuru, we are on a bold mission to empower everyone with the freedom to invest in real estate across the globe. In the five years since we started, we have hired an exceptional team and seen strong growth. We have financed over €135m worth of projects and returned €8M in earnings to our 28 000 investors. The coming years present a tremendous opportunity for innovation as we explore new frontiers and scale globally.
Is it you?
We’re recruiting Head of Digital Marketing to join our marketing team to develop, implement, and execute a digital marketing model that delivers the best possible business results in all of our operating markets. The incumbent will also coordinate digital marketing activities with all the operating markets ensuring efficiency and desired outcome. Digital channels are the major business driver and you are the one to implement the best processes and to trigger the scene. We set the standards and innovate the way marketing is done in proptech/fintech.
As Head of Digital Marketing you will:
* Plan and launch digital marketing campaigns for web, SEO/SEM/PPC, e-mail and social media
* Plan, create, post and coordinate with other countries all our Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram content
* Be a strategic partner for our digital marketing agencies
* Craft relevant reports and analysis to make the digital agenda accountable and understandable for everyone at EstateGuru
* Create and analyze A/B experiments
* Give input to the overall strategic marketing and communication plan
* Lead and execute data-driven marketing activities
* Help with other marketing activities that are critical at the moment
We’re looking for a teammate who:
* Has a solid track record in digital marketing and cross-border campaigns
* Is aware of all the latest trends, tools and innovation in digital marketing
* Has a passion for experimenting, testing, improvising
* Knows how to grow the business via smart and efficient digital marketing and growth hacking
* Understands the data and can read and compile different reports that would make our digital marketing efforts sharper and smarter
* Has perfect communication skills (including messaging)
* Has excellent cooperation skills and can-do attitude
* Is highly self-motivated with the desire to do his/her absolute best in everything
* Is open to changes on a regular basis
* Is tech-savvy
A great working environment, inspiring challenges, a charismatic team of professionals, an office in the heart of Tallinn’s financial district. Should you get the job, you’ll be part of a success story that will revolutionize the property finance space in Europe, making it more efficient and transparent.
Join the ride! Send your CV and motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below!