1. The borrower signs up on EstateGuru and fills in the loan request.
2. EstateGuru will assess the borrower’s credit worthiness, business plan and the appraisal report of the mortgage, to ensure the borrower is able to make the loan repayments and to avoid the situation, where investors lose their money.
3. After approval of loan request the loan will be opened on EstateGuru platform, where investors can assess the risk and invest into the loan.
4. When the loan is funded, the pledge will be created and the loan will be paid out to the borrower.
5. In case the loan does not get funded, the contracts will end instantly and all the invested funds will be released to the respective investors accounts.
6. The borrower is obliged to make the repayments according to the agreed repayment schedule. Investors can track repayments on the portfolio page and withdraw or reinvest all the receivables.