Ready to revolutionize the world of fintech whilst leaving your footprint on the establishment of remarkable communities? Then this one’s for you!
Who are we?
EstateGuru is the leading European marketplace for property financing and investing. We operate in 8 countries with more than 100 000 investors from over 100 countries. Our vision is to make property financing and investing attainable for anyone, anywhere in the world. Our talented team of 100+ top-notch professionals is all about growth, on both a professional and personal level. Our core values are determination, courage, and the freedom to embrace diversity. We practise empathy and honesty every step of the way.
To originate and manage relationships with professional and institutional investors, family offices, banks, debt and hedge funds, to ensure sufficient institutional funding and maintain EstateGuru’s growth towards becoming the leading lender for short-term property-backed loans in Europe.
Your main responsibilities:
* To play a central role in the execution of EstateGuru’s lending and investment transactions;
* To engage with investors, lenders, advisors, and other service providers during and after the deal process;
* To support in the execution process by responding to investor/lender questions and information requests, reviewing legal documentation, supporting negotiations, and managing the onboarding of new investors and lenders;
* To support the preparation of marketing materials (teasers, pitches), due diligence; documentation (company deck, DDQ), financial models, and requests-for-proposals;
* To maintain existing investor and lender relationships;
* To help in building the team’s high-performance culture and capabilities.
You are the one for us if you:
* Have at least 2 years of experience in corporate finance, institutional sales, debt advisory services, (investment) banking, banking/asset/wealth management or equivalent roles;
* Are a team player, are highly proactive, and excited to work in a scale-up environment;
* Have a university-level degree or equivalent;
* Have strong PowerPoint and Excel skills;
* Possess professional proficiency in English (verbal & written).
* A great work environment with interesting challenges, growth opportunities, and an opportunity to make an actual impact on a global scale;
* Fun and educational events;
* A competitive remuneration package topped off with a number of additional perks;
* The best team of all-star professionals to be on this mission with!
Recognize yourself? Great, then send your CV along with a max 1-page cover letter on how you plan to leave your footprint on EstateGuru’s success story.
Short Fridays in summer and season-appropriate working hours means if you come in early, you get to leave early in summer and sleep later during the cold winter months.
Extra Vacation Days
If you work at EstateGuru for at least two years, we’ll reward you with five additional winter vacation days between December and February.
A Great Office
Our office in the heart of Tallinn is stocked with fruit, candy, tea, and the best coffee money can buy. We also run a winter office if you need to flee the snow and get some sun.
Continued Personal Growth
Our annual training and education budget means you can keep growing your list of skills while you work. Each employee also gets a monthly sport and recreation bonus.
With offices in five countries and plans to open more in the very near future, you’ll get to work with interesting, friendly people from across the globe and gain valued international experience.
Our company policy is always to promote from within wherever possible, and we’re growing at a rapid pace. We want to offer people a career, not just a job.
Why join EstateGuru?
We offer a great office environment, the opportunity for personal and career growth, and the chance to help change the real estate business across Europe and the world. We believe work should be challenging, exciting and, above all, rewarding.
Employees receive a range of benefits, a generous leave policy, and an alternative to the standard 9-5 grind, all while being part of a supportive, knowledgable, and friendly team.contact us