Ready to revolutionize the world of fintech whilst leaving your footprint on the establishment of remarkable communities? Then this one is for you!
Who are we?
EstateGuru is the leading European marketplace for property financing and investing. We operate in 8 countries, serving 95 000 investors of over 100 nationalities. Our mission is to make property financing and investing attainable for anyone, anywhere in the world. Our talented team of 80+ top-notch professionals is all about growth, both in terms of the business and on a personal level. Our core values are determination, boldness, and freedom to embrace diversity. We practise empathy and honesty every step of the way.
To prevent mistakes and defects in existing products and help to avoid problems when delivering our products or services
Your main responsibilities:
* Actively participate in automation strategy and process development;
* Actively communicate with stakeholders in terms of requirements details/clarifications;
* Design and implement automation framework;
* Prepare, execute and maintain automate test cases;
* Automated test cases review;
* Identify defects/bugs, analyze the root-cause and work closely with software developers to fix issues;
* Learn new technologies and adapt to them as needed.
You are the one for us if you have:
* At least 4 years of experience in software quality assurance;
* Strong knowledge of the quality assurance standards, testing concepts, methodologies and tools;
* Knowledge of Project Management & Bug Tracking system (Jira, Trello, Asana, TestRail, Zephyr);
* Expertise in mobile and web testing; in API testing;
* Knowledge of SQL is desired;
* Strong knowledge of automation testing like Selenium/Appium;
* Experience in analytics, problem-solving skills and ability to work in a team to deliver result;
Bonus points for:
* Mid level (or higher) knowledge of Python or Java;
* Previous work experience in a financial project;
* Experience writing Cypress tests;
* Experience in coaching and managing a team of engineers
* a great work environment with interesting challenges, growth opportunities, and an opportunity to make an actual impact – globally!
* fun and educational events;
* health insurance;
* sport compensation package;
* competitive remuneration package topped off with several additional perks;
* the best team of all-star professionals to be on this mission with!
Recognized yourself? Great, then apply here or send your CV with to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Short Fridays in summer and season-appropriate working hours means if you come in early, you get to leave early in summer and sleep later during the cold winter months.
Extra Vacation Days
If you work at EstateGuru for at least two years, we’ll reward you with five additional winter vacation days between December and February.
A Great Office
Our office in the heart of Tallinn is stocked with fruit, candy, tea, and the best coffee money can buy. We also run a winter office if you need to flee the snow and get some sun.
Continued Personal Growth
Our annual training and education budget means you can keep growing your list of skills while you work. Each employee also gets a monthly sport and recreation bonus.
With offices in five countries and plans to open more in the very near future, you’ll get to work with interesting, friendly people from across the globe and gain valued international experience.
Our company policy is always to promote from within wherever possible, and we’re growing at a rapid pace. We want to offer people a career, not just a job.
Why join EstateGuru?
We offer a great office environment, the opportunity for personal and career growth, and the chance to help change the real estate business across Europe and the world. We believe work should be challenging, exciting and, above all, rewarding.
Employees receive a range of benefits, a generous leave policy, and an alternative to the standard 9-5 grind, all while being part of a supportive, knowledgable, and friendly team.contact us