Business Development Intern
Area: Business development - Latvia
Location: Riga, Latvia
Type: Full Time
- Prospecting the potential leads through various channels
- Manage data for new and prospective clients using Pipedrive.
- Work with the Business Development Manager to develop and grow the sales pipeline.
- Prepare and analyse sales pipeline reports and dashboards
- Promote and cultivate new business and partnership opportunities
- Assist with projects and perform other duties and functions as requested.
- Sense of responsibility, loyalty and attention to details.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong desire to gain further understanding of the real-estate financing business and the FinTech industry
- Fluent in Latvian and English, knowledge of Russian would be advantageous
What we offer
- Goal oriented, supportive and positive international team-members to guide and inspire you throughout your internship
- Modern working conditions in the heart of Riga city centre
- Extensive knowledge and a first-hand experience from the innovative FinTech industry
- Real potential for career advancement in a fast moving market leading organisation and a chance to apply for a permanent position
- Company gatherings twice a year.
- Be part of something big and meaningful that is changing the paradigms of property finance.
- Challenging work with a young and motivated team of professionals.
Feel free to send information about you: