Ready to revolutionize the world of fintech whilst leaving your footprint on the establishment of remarkable communities? Then this one is for you!
Who are we?
EstateGuru is the leading European marketplace for property financing and investing. We operate in 8 countries with more than 95 000 investors from 100+ countries. Our vision is to make property financing and investing attainable for anyone, anywhere in the world. Our talented team of 80+ top-notch professionals is all about growth from business to a personal level. Our core values are being determined, bold, and free to embrace diversity. We practise empathy and honesty every step of the way.
As a Business Insights Analyst, you’ll play a pivotal role in helping the business grow. You will work closely with the Loan Origination Team and Operations Team to enhance sales business intelligence, forecasting, and business processes, as well as partner with Marketing stakeholders to evaluate and monitor lead volume for the loan origination sales team. You will be directly responsible for providing business with data analyses and insights that allow us to make more informed decisions and add extra value for our clients.
Your main responsibilities:
* Work effectively with the Management, Marketing, Sales and IT teams, as well as our partners, to deliver data analyses and insights, to make informed and smart decisions;
* Inject data-driven processes and drive the mindset into decision-making throughout the company;
* Suggest improvements to our product and business, based on an analysis of data and interpretation of results;
* Having full freedom for creativity to test new ways to improve data analytics solutions;
* Providing an analytical insight of loan decision-making processes for effective credit risk, credit quality and customer value management;
* Collecting input for business rules and requirements, writing user stories, drawing business processes;
* Champion CRM data integrity, ensuring the data is accurate, stakeholders are properly inputting data, and the processes in place are providing the right level of insights to improve our sales effectiveness.
You are the one for us if you have:
* 2+ years analyst experience;
* Bachelor’s degree in either Computer Science/Information Technology/Economics/ Applied Math/ Business Administration/or any other relevant field of study;
* Passion for delivering data-based recommendations for quantifiable improvements in business results;
* Strong analytical skills and thrive in a data rich environment;
* Experience with large data sets, cleaning, and communicating findings with visualizations;
* 2+ years of experience with any BI tool (Tableau or similar);
* Willingness to learn and develop continuously;
* Ability to adapt and multitask while maintaining attention to detail;
* Detail orientated with an ability to review data, catch and remedy data integrity issues;
* Self-starter attitude and who enjoy working in a fast-paced, high-growth company.
* Full proficiency in English and Estonian (written & spoken).
Bonus points for:
* Project management experience;
* Marketing tracking and related technology knowledge would be nice to have;
* Prior experience of working in the fintech/real estate/banking sector is a huge plus;
* Knowledge of R or Python is an advantage.
* A great work environment with interesting challenges, growth opportunities, and an opportunity to make an actual impact – globally!;
* A modern office space in the very heart of Tallinn;
* Fun and educational events;
* Competitive remuneration package topped off with a number of additional perks;
* The best team of all-star professionals to be on this mission with
Recognize yourself? Great, then apply below and send your CV with a max 1-page cover letter about your most successful case study as a Business Analyst.
Short Fridays in summer and season-appropriate working hours means if you come in early, you get to leave early in summer and sleep later during the cold winter months.
Extra Vacation Days
If you work at EstateGuru for at least two years, we’ll reward you with five additional winter vacation days between December and February.
A Great Office
Our office in the heart of Tallinn is stocked with fruit, candy, tea, and the best coffee money can buy. We also run a winter office if you need to flee the snow and get some sun.
Continued Personal Growth
Our annual training and education budget means you can keep growing your list of skills while you work. Each employee also gets a monthly sport and recreation bonus.
With offices in five countries and plans to open more in the very near future, you’ll get to work with interesting, friendly people from across the globe and gain valued international experience.
Our company policy is always to promote from within wherever possible, and we’re growing at a rapid pace. We want to offer people a career, not just a job.
Why join EstateGuru?
We offer a great office environment, the opportunity for personal and career growth, and the chance to help change the real estate business across Europe and the world. We believe work should be challenging, exciting and, above all, rewarding.
Employees receive a range of benefits, a generous leave policy, and an alternative to the standard 9-5 grind, all while being part of a supportive, knowledgable, and friendly team.contact us