INTERNSHIP - Junior Consultant
FULL TIME - Riga, Latvia
Are you currently enrolled to a University programme and looking to gain experience in the business world? We are working on various opportunities that would be great for you!
We are the largest Baltic Real Estate marketplace lending platform (aka P2P lending or crowdfunding).
P2P lending is a "disruption industry" – using inefficiencies of Banks to improve access to finance for Companies. Over 4845+ individual Investors have invested on our Platform and helped Businesses to receive financing when Banks are slow or not interested. All investments are secured by mortgages to existing Real Estate. 75+ projects funded with total volume over 12 Million EURO.
- Prospecting the potential leads through various channels.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients using Pipedrive, ensuring all data fields are entered, information is accurate and documents are attached.
- Conduct a needs analysis and determine prospect's pain points to determine how the EstateGuru solution will speak to those needs.
- Work with the Business Development Manager to develop and grow the sales pipeline.
- Prepare and analyse sales pipeline reports and dashboards.
- Prepare press releases and social media ads.
- Assist with projects and perform other duties and functions as requested.
- Sense of responsibility, loyalty and attention to details.
- Currently enrolled to a University studies.
- Experience with data analysis and reporting desired.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluent in Latvian, knowledge of Russian would be advantageous.
- Strong desire to gain further understanding of the real-estate financing business.
Preferred Skill Areas
- Work in rapidly growing company with opportunity to prove yourself and work full time after internship completion.
- Opportunities to participate in international events.
- Supportive environment.
- Flexible working hours.
- Practical experience working in international company.
How to apply
If you or anyone you know fit the job requirements below, please contact by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +371 29 367 330.
← Back to all job openings