Business Development / Origination Manager (Bridging Finance) / UK area lead
FULL TIME - UK
EstateGuru Corporation Ltd ( estateguru.co ) – was launched in 2014 and is one of the first cross-border property marketplace lending platforms in Europe. We have originated over 8 MEUR of loans to date and are growing at several hundred percent per year.
We are looking for a Real Estate Business Loan professional to form and lead our UK local operations.
Successful candidate has to live and breathe the UK SME Business Loan market and is well versed in the end to end process: starting from originating new deals, through establishing a security and, at the end of the loan term, to successful payback.
More importantly, we are looking for a person who is very practical, comes from an existing lending business, and who is looking for a new challenge to take a leading role in establishing and growing our flourishing Real Estate Lending business into the UK.
As with any expanding startup, we will expect you to be flexible and self driven. Upon launch you will personally oversee and manage all aspects of our end to end loan process, before growing the team as our business develops.
We are looking for experienced a business development / origination manager to join to help us to increase our UK footprint.
Initially, you will work with the EstateGuru Deal Team, to originate bridging loan applications, and to manage those applications through to completion. We have a strong high-tech, back-office capability, however, we require the successful candidate to manage each loan originated as part of the manager's own lending portfolio within the business.
• Relevant market experience (bridging finance or mortgage market experience is required);
• Existing relationships in the mortgage broker and intermediary market;
• The ability to develop strong working relationships with intermediaries and borrowers.
• An understanding of the UK bridging finance industry;
• The ability to work autonomously, while being part of the EstateGuru team;
• The ability to assess whether a transaction meets our lending criteria, and work a transaction through to a successful completion;
• Commercial nouse and the ability to successfully compete for, and win transactions/dealflow;
The position is permanent and based out of one of EstateGuru's network of UK offices (specific location is flexible and can be negotiated for the preferred candidate).
Preferred Skill Areas
• Good written and oral communication skills;
• The ability to develop strong working relationships with borrowers and intermediaries within the marketplace;
• The ability to use initiative, and work to a tight deadline when required.
How to apply
For the right candidate we offer:
• Performance based compensation, equity shares and base salary after trial period
• A relaxed open-plan working environment;
• Subsidised gym membership;
To Apply: click below or email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
← Back to all job openings