Internship at EstateGuru
FULL TIME - null
School provides young people with academic knowledge, but true specialists are born from experience!
EstateGuru offers students the opportunity to gain practical knowledge from the fast-evolving FinTech sector and become a member of our young success-oriented team.
EstateGuru offers you:
- Tasks accordingly to your skills and desires
- Goal-oriented, supportive and positive team-members to guide and inspire you throughout your internship
- Excellent self-development opportunities
- Chance to participate in marketing, loan-management, business development, daily operations as well as bare witness on how strategic decisions are being made on the management level
- Extensive knowledge and a first hand experience from the innovative FinTech industry
- Modern working conditions
- Flexible working hours
- Real potential for career advancement in a fast moving market leading organisation and a chance to apply for a permanent position
EstateGuru always takes the intern’s wishes into account while defining the tasks of the internship. We assure, that the intern will be provided with constant feedback and support throughout their entire internship as well as a fair amount of autonomy.
- Prospecting the potential leads through various channels
- Manage data for new and prospective clients using Pipedrive, ensuring all data fields are
- entered, information is accurate and documents are attached
- Work with the Sales Manager to develop and grow the sales pipeline
- Prepare and analyse sales pipeline reports and dashboards
- Promote and cultivate new business and partnership opportunities
- Effectively managing operational processes to ensure a smooth workflow of timely and high quality work
- Extremely detail-oriented, organized, systematic and accurate
- Currently enrolled to University studies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in Estonian and/or English
- Strong desire to gain further understanding of the real-estate financing business and the FinTech industry
Preferred Skill Areas
How to apply
Come and be productive by gaining experience in one of Baltic’s largest Real Estate marketplace lending platform and work in one of the hottest Start-up areas: FinTech!
To apply, send your CV along with a motivation letter to email@example.com or contact us +3726217082 if you have any questions.
← Back to all job openings