Ready to revolutionize the world of fintech whilst leaving your footprint on the establishment of remarkable communities? Then this one’s for you!
Who are we?
Estateguru is the leading European marketplace for property financing and investing. We operate in 8 countries with more than 1000 000 investors from 100+ countries. Our vision is to make property financing and investing attainable for anyone, anywhere in the world. Our talented team of 120+ top-notch professionals is all about growth on a business and personal level. Our core values are being determined, bold, and free to embrace diversity. We practise empathy and honesty every step of the way.
Merge daily tasks involving the development, quality control, deployment, and integration of relevant software into a single, continuous set of processes.
Your main responsibilities:
* Deploy updates and fixes
* Build tools to reduce errors and improve customer experience
* Perform root cause analysis for production errors
* Investigate and resolve technical issues
* Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
You are the one for us if you have:
* experience as a DevOps Engineer or in a similar software engineering role;
* an excellent grasp of git and git workflows;
* excellent knowledge of Linux and it’s distributions (Ubuntu, CentOS etc.);
* knowledge of AWS infrastructure(EC2 instances, RDS etc.).
Bonus point for:
* familiarity with CI/CD systems;
* knowledge of java-based tools and technologies, such as Tomcat, Gradle or Maven etc;
* knowledge of Docker containers;
* knowledge of MySQL;
* knowledge of logging tools and frameworks such as an ELK stack;
* a collaborative team spirit.
* a great work environment with interesting challenges, growth opportunities, and an opportunity to make an actual impact – globally!;
* a modern office space in our new tech hub in Yerevan;
* fun and educational events;
* a competitive remuneration package topped off with a number of additional perks;
* the best team of all-star professionals to be on this mission with!
Short Fridays in summer and season-appropriate working hours means if you come in early, you get to leave early in summer and sleep later during the cold winter months.
Extra Vacation Days
If you work at EstateGuru for at least two years, we’ll reward you with five additional winter vacation days between December and February.
A Great Office
Our office in the heart of Tallinn is stocked with fruit, candy, tea, and the best coffee money can buy. We also run a winter office if you need to flee the snow and get some sun.
Continued Personal Growth
Our annual training and education budget means you can keep growing your list of skills while you work. Each employee also gets a monthly sport and recreation bonus.
With offices in five countries and plans to open more in the very near future, you’ll get to work with interesting, friendly people from across the globe and gain valued international experience.
Our company policy is always to promote from within wherever possible, and we’re growing at a rapid pace. We want to offer people a career, not just a job.
Why join EstateGuru?
We offer a great office environment, the opportunity for personal and career growth, and the chance to help change the real estate business across Europe and the world. We believe work should be challenging, exciting and, above all, rewarding.
Employees receive a range of benefits, a generous leave policy, and an alternative to the standard 9-5 grind, all while being part of a supportive, knowledgable, and friendly team.contact us