Ready to revolutionize the world of fintech whilst leaving your footprint on the establishment of remarkable communities? Then this one’s for you!
Who are we?
Estateguru is the leading European property backed and short-term lending platform for small and medium size companies (SME-s). We offer hassle free property backed loan opportunities to over 125 000 retail and institutional investors from 100+ countries . We are currently operating in 8 countries and are following an ambitious growth and expansion strategy. We issued 120 million euros worth of business loans in 2021 and our goal is to facilitate 5 billion euros a year in 2025. Estateguru has been selected as one of the TOP100 European Proptech companies for 3 years running.
We launched our Finnish operations at the end of 2020. Since then, we’ve built a really solid foundation, assembling an outstandingly talented team and putting all the necessary processes in place. Your role would be to scale up the business by coordinating Estateguru`s business activities in Finland and leading the Finnish team. Your main focus will be building brand awareness and helping to make Estateguru the market leader by delivering growth in all key metrics. The Finnish Country Manager is a member of the broader Management team of Estateguru Group and in this role you will also contribute to the intensive growth of Estateguru in Europe.
Your main responsibilities:
* Expanding Estateguru`s business activities in Finland;
* Developing and maintaining partnership networks with loan originators, HNWI and service providers (brokers, credit and real estate data providers, other Proptech companies etc);
* Working with Investor and Borrower communities in Finland;
* Inspirational leadership of the Finnish team;
* Meeting the yearly loan and investment sales and investor targets;
* Keeping portfolio quality at an expected level;
* Delivering superior customer service;
* Being a public figure and representing the company at events and in the media.
You are the one for us if you:
* have a solid background, network and experience in the fields of Real Estate and Financing;
*are active, social, goal-oriented and able to manage your team to perform at a high level;
* have a passion for teamwork and customer relations and the desire to work in a cross-border business;
* speak Finnish and English fluently.
* a great work environment with interesting challenges, growth opportunities, and an opportunity to make an actual impact – globally!;
* a modern office space in Helsinki;
* fun and educational events;
* competitive remuneration package topped off with a number of additional perks;
* the best team of all-star professionals to be on this mission with!
* the chance to work in a pan-european company and the possibility to travel between offices.
Recognize yourself? Great, then send your CV!
Short Fridays in summer and season-appropriate working hours means if you come in early, you get to leave early in summer and sleep later during the cold winter months.
Extra Vacation Days
If you work at EstateGuru for at least two years, we’ll reward you with five additional winter vacation days between December and February.
A Great Office
Our office in the heart of Tallinn is stocked with fruit, candy, tea, and the best coffee money can buy. We also run a winter office if you need to flee the snow and get some sun.
Continued Personal Growth
Our annual training and education budget means you can keep growing your list of skills while you work. Each employee also gets a monthly sport and recreation bonus.
With offices in five countries and plans to open more in the very near future, you’ll get to work with interesting, friendly people from across the globe and gain valued international experience.
Our company policy is always to promote from within wherever possible, and we’re growing at a rapid pace. We want to offer people a career, not just a job.
Why join EstateGuru?
We offer a great office environment, the opportunity for personal and career growth, and the chance to help change the real estate business across Europe and the world. We believe work should be challenging, exciting and, above all, rewarding.
Employees receive a range of benefits, a generous leave policy, and an alternative to the standard 9-5 grind, all while being part of a supportive, knowledgable, and friendly team.contact us