Ready to revolutionize the world of fintech whilst leaving your footprint on the establishment of remarkable communities? Then this one’s for you!
Who are we?
EstateGuru is the leading European marketplace for property financing and investing. We operate in 8 countries with more than 95 000 investors from over 100 countries. Our vision is to make property financing and investing attainable for anyone, anywhere in the world. Our talented team of 90+ top-notch professionals is all about growth, on both a business and personal level. Our core values are determination, courage, and freedom to embrace diversity. We practise empathy and honesty every step of the way.
To drive local investor sales, manage the local investor community and introduce EstateGuru’s loans to your local client base.
Your main responsibilities:
* To lead and manage investor acquisition in your local country through direct sales to larger and HNWI investors;
* To create a relationship with the local investor base by generating an understanding of their needs and investment profiles;
* To support the loan syndication process through direct communication with the local customer base and ensuring allocation from investors;
* To be involved in the development, management, and execution of investor-related campaigns and product developments in your local market;
* To be part of the creation of high-quality content containing marketing materials and presentations for the investors in cooperation with the Marketing team;
* To participate in and organise investor related events;
* To devise and execute a unique and ingenious plan to bring EstateGuru to the attention of investors in Finland.
You are the one for us if are:
* Highly experienced in community management, sales management, and business development;
* Experienced in investor sales or sales of investment products;
* In possession of a clear understanding of how to grow the local investor base, and how to reach the right HNWI’s on the market;
* Known for being fully-hands on and taking ownership in whatever you undertake whilst inspiring others as a role model along the way;
* Knowledgeable in investment trends and products;
* An expert at networking and building positive as well as lasting relationships;
* Really passionate about what you do – this is your mission that you live-and-breathe!
* Ambitious, result-driven, and just the most awesome team player one could ask for;
* Fluent in Finnish and English (both verbally and in writing).
Bonus points for:
* having academic credentials in banking, marketing, business development or similar;
* having work experience in the private banking sector;
* having a personal network of potential investors;
* first-hand experience in the fintech sector;
* being fluent in Swedish (this is a big bonus).
* a great work environment with interesting challenges, growth opportunities, and an opportunity to make an actual impact – globally!;
* a modern office space in the very heart of Helsinki;
* fun and educational events;
* competitive remuneration package comprised of base and bonus fees topped off with a number of additional perks;
* the best team of international top-notch professionals to be on this mission with!
Recognize yourself? Great, then apply here.
Have any questions? Contact our Country Manager Matti Vansén +358 45 236 8209
Short Fridays in summer and season-appropriate working hours means if you come in early, you get to leave early in summer and sleep later during the cold winter months.
Extra Vacation Days
If you work at EstateGuru for at least two years, we’ll reward you with five additional winter vacation days between December and February.
A Great Office
Our office in the heart of Tallinn is stocked with fruit, candy, tea, and the best coffee money can buy. We also run a winter office if you need to flee the snow and get some sun.
Continued Personal Growth
Our annual training and education budget means you can keep growing your list of skills while you work. Each employee also gets a monthly sport and recreation bonus.
With offices in five countries and plans to open more in the very near future, you’ll get to work with interesting, friendly people from across the globe and gain valued international experience.
Our company policy is always to promote from within wherever possible, and we’re growing at a rapid pace. We want to offer people a career, not just a job.
Why join EstateGuru?
We offer a great office environment, the opportunity for personal and career growth, and the chance to help change the real estate business across Europe and the world. We believe work should be challenging, exciting and, above all, rewarding.
Employees receive a range of benefits, a generous leave policy, and an alternative to the standard 9-5 grind, all while being part of a supportive, knowledgable, and friendly team.contact us