Who are we?
EstateGuru is the leading European marketplace for property financing and investing. We operate in 8 countries with more than 75 000 investors from 100+ countries. Our vision is to make property financing and investing attainable for anyone, anywhere in the world. Our talented team of 70+ top-notch professionals is all about growth from business to a personal level. Our core values are being determined, bold, and free to embrace diversity. We practise empathy and honesty every step of the way.
To build a data team and establish best practices in data analysis, data science and reporting. Guide EstateGuru through its current and coming growth phase, using the power of data and become a data spokesperson and expert in crowdfunding.
Your main responsibilities:
* Strategic planning and process establishment for data management and team organisation (planning, sprints, regular tasks, retro, stakeholder management etc);
* Data team management, teaching and onboarding team members;
* Planning data science, managing scrapings and data integration services;
* Choosing and establishing best practices, managing security and teaching data tools;
* Determining and implementing reporting solutions for investor and regulatory reporting;
* Making sure that required data engineering and datalake solutions are in place (Data sources, Snowflake, Kleene, Tableau etc);
* Delivering data analysis, reporting and development tasks;
* Input to product and IT development from data perspective; data related API developments.
You are the one for us if you:
* Have an academic degree in finance/economics/engineering; a Master’s is a plus;
* Are experienced in finance, customer needs , underlying business drivers and in fintech related data systems at least 5 years;
* Have team management experience, strong team skills and the ability to think strategically;
* Have hands-on-skills to master SQL-queries, create reports, perform business analysis;
* Are able to provide data insights and have technical expertise with data models, data mining, and segmentation techniques;
* Have independence in research and learning of existing data sources and structure;
* Have the ability to be fluent in communication and managing stakeholders;
* Have full proficiency in English (written & spoken).
Bonus points for:
* Knowledge of programming languages (e.g. Python;R, MDX, DAX );
* Data related certification (e.g Data Engineer, data Science, Data Analyst) is a plus;
* Using Business intelligence tools (Tableau; Snowflake; MYSQL, Airflow etc.) or analytics/modelling in finance or operations.
* A great work environment with interesting challenges, growth opportunities, and an opportunity to make an actual impact – globally!;
* A modern office space in the very heart of Tallinn;
* Fun and educational events;
* Competitive remuneration package topped off with a number of additional perks;
* The best team of all-star professionals to be on this mission with!
Great, then either apply below or send your CV and motivational letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Short Fridays in summer and season-appropriate working hours means if you come in early, you get to leave early in summer and sleep later during the cold winter months.
Extra Vacation Days
If you work at EstateGuru for at least two years, we’ll reward you with five additional winter vacation days between December and February.
A Great Office
Our office in the heart of Tallinn is stocked with fruit, candy, tea, and the best coffee money can buy. We also run a winter office if you need to flee the snow and get some sun.
Continued Personal Growth
Our annual training and education budget means you can keep growing your list of skills while you work. Each employee also gets a monthly sport and recreation bonus.
With offices in five countries and plans to open more in the very near future, you’ll get to work with interesting, friendly people from across the globe and gain valued international experience.
Our company policy is always to promote from within wherever possible, and we’re growing at a rapid pace. We want to offer people a career, not just a job.
Why join EstateGuru?
We offer a great office environment, the opportunity for personal and career growth, and the chance to help change the real estate business across Europe and the world. We believe work should be challenging, exciting and, above all, rewarding.
Employees receive a range of benefits, a generous leave policy, and an alternative to the standard 9-5 grind, all while being part of a supportive, knowledgable, and friendly team.contact us