Ready to revolutionize the world of fintech whilst leaving your footprint on the establishment of remarkable communities? Then this one is for you!
Who are we?
EstateGuru is the leading European marketplace for property financing and investing. We operate in 8 countries, serving 95 000 investors of over 100 nationalities. Our mission is to make property financing and investing attainable for anyone, anywhere in the world. Our talented team of 80+ top-notch professionals is all about growth, both in terms of the business and on a personal level. Our core values are determination, boldness, and freedom to embrace diversity. We practise empathy and honesty every step of the way.
You will be the ‘go-to’ person for all compliance and regulatory matters. You will need to be an analytical self-starter, with strong communication skills, capable of innovating, leading and building robust yet scalable processes. We want you to take ownership of the role and craft it to suit you.
Your main responsibilities:
* Establish and maintain regulatory compliance by building a group regulatory practice
* Provide group oversight for all compliance and regulatory matters;
* Develop, implement and maintain compliance policies and procedures;
* Identify regulatory risks;
* Manage our relationship with regulators;
* Report on regulatory developments that could impact the business;
* Train colleagues and management teams on new regulations and other compliance related topics;
* Miscellaneous compliance and regulatory projects.
You are the one for us if you have:
* 5+ years of relevant experience;
* Experience with communications with regulators;
* Experience in the FinTech sector;
* Good know-how of EU regulations;
* Strong communication skills;
* Master’s degree in law from Tartu University;
* Fluency (C2) in Estonian & English.
* a great work environment with interesting challenges, growth opportunities, and an opportunity to make an actual impact – globally!;
* a modern office space in the very heart of Tallinn;
* fun and educational events;
* competitive remuneration package topped off with a number of additional perks;
* the best team of all-star professionals to be on this mission with!
Recognized yourself? Great, then send your CV to: email@example.com
Short Fridays in summer and season-appropriate working hours means if you come in early, you get to leave early in summer and sleep later during the cold winter months.
Extra Vacation Days
If you work at EstateGuru for at least two years, we’ll reward you with five additional winter vacation days between December and February.
A Great Office
Our office in the heart of Tallinn is stocked with fruit, candy, tea, and the best coffee money can buy. We also run a winter office if you need to flee the snow and get some sun.
Continued Personal Growth
Our annual training and education budget means you can keep growing your list of skills while you work. Each employee also gets a monthly sport and recreation bonus.
With offices in five countries and plans to open more in the very near future, you’ll get to work with interesting, friendly people from across the globe and gain valued international experience.
Our company policy is always to promote from within wherever possible, and we’re growing at a rapid pace. We want to offer people a career, not just a job.
Why join EstateGuru?
We offer a great office environment, the opportunity for personal and career growth, and the chance to help change the real estate business across Europe and the world. We believe work should be challenging, exciting and, above all, rewarding.
Employees receive a range of benefits, a generous leave policy, and an alternative to the standard 9-5 grind, all while being part of a supportive, knowledgable, and friendly team.contact us