Location: Estonia, Tallinn
About the position
We’re looking for a Head of Marketing to join the EstateGuru team in Tallinn and help us in the next phase of our quest to become Europe’s biggest cross-border P2P lending platform. Reporting directly to our COO, you will have the opportunity to shape, implement and drive our entire marketing strategy. If you want to be part of an exciting and ambitious fintech start-up, read on
- Develop, implement, and execute a global marketing strategy that delivers concrete, measurable results.
- Lead the cross-border and channel marketing team and coordinate marketing activities in the countries where we operate while ensuring all marketing channels operate efficiently.
- Manage the marketing budget in a manner that delivers needle-moving results.
- Help to establish EstateGuru as the market leader in the field of short term property lending and investing in Europe and, eventually, beyond. Assist in turning EstateGuru into the leading brand in the P2P lending space.
- Plan and launch digital marketing campaigns for web, SEO/SEM/PPC, email, social media, and traditional media.
- A solid track record in the start-up world. You should not be frightened of experimenting, improvising, thinking originally, or getting your hands dirty. We want to see that you know what it takes to grow a business through strategic decisions and growth hacking.
- Proven project management skills with the ability to drive marketing strategy from inception to execution across multiple teams and in multiple countries.
- Fully au fait with the latest tools, trends, and innovations in digital marketing.
- Experience in, knowledge of, or the ability to quickly learn affiliate, content, offline and social media marketing.
- Experience managing and growing a marketing team.
- Fluent in English
- Hands-on approach. The team is small so you’ll often be expected to pitch in during implementation or at least teach the practical side of marketing execution to your subordinates.
Nice to have
- Great, friendly and supportive working environment
- Assistance with visa applications
- An office in the heart of Tallinn’s finance district.
- Company gatherings twice a year.
- Be part of something big and meaningful that is changing the paradigms of property finance.
- Challenging work with a young and motivated team of professionals.
EstateGuru is the leading European marketplace for short-term, property-backed loans.
In 2013 a group of real estate and fintech experts based in Tallinn, Estonia had a bright idea.
What if they could break down the barriers which ensured that investing in secured property loans was a luxury only available to the wealthy and well-connected? And what if they could help entrepreneurs and visionaries in the property development business who struggle with the ‘one-size-fits-all’ solutions offered by banks and major financial institutions at the same time?
Thus EstateGuru was born.
Today, more than half a decade later, we have facilitated more than 600 loans worth in excess of €98 million. Over 19,500 investors, from all walks of life and hailing from 45 countries, have earned average returns of 12.25% by backing property loans in Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Spain, and Finland with the UK, Ireland, and Portugal to follow soon.
Due to the large and diversified investor base, with millions of EUR available to lend, our borrowers can get the money they need to realize their plans quickly, on their own terms, and investors can access pre-vetted and diversified, cross-border investment opportunities with a low barrier to entry and total transparency.
Join us on our journey of building bridges in the property finance world.