Area: IT, Product
Location: Tallinn, Estonia
Type: Full Time
About the position
We’re looking for a Head of Product to join the EstateGuru team in Tallinn and help us in the next phase of our quest to become Europe’s biggest cross-border P2P lending platform. Reporting directly to our COO, you will have the opportunity to shape, implement and drive our entire product team. If you want to be part of an exciting and ambitious fintech start-up, read on.
Our team needs someone who has the potential to become a CPO (Chief Product Officer). You will be responsible for managing different areas of the product (loan origination, risk scoring, investor acquisition, back-office ) with the aim of building a new ecosystem and disrupting the way property financing is done. We have defined a vision and roadmap for the product, where we would be the first movers, and you could be part of this journey.
More precisely you’d be
- Develop, implement, and execute a product roadmap that delivers concrete, measurable results. You will be looking after all parts of the product.
- Lead the product team and coordinate its activities while ensuring product building happens efficiently.
- Manage the product team budget in a manner that delivers needle-moving results.
- Help to establish EstateGuru as the market leader in the field of short-term property lending and investing in Europe and, eventually, beyond. Assist in turning EstateGuru into the leading brand in the P2P lending space.
- Plan and launch innovation and help EstateGuru to push the limits and disrupt the market.
- A solid experience in building financial products but also a track record in the start-up world. You should not be frightened of experimenting, improvising, thinking originally, or getting your hands dirty. We want to see that you know what it takes to grow a business through strategic decisions and innovative ideas.
- The ability to work closely with different stakeholders from different areas of the organisation. Show good combination and people handling skills.
- Proven project and product management skills with the ability to drive product strategy from inception to execution across multiple teams and in multiple areas.
- Fully au fait with the latest tools, trends, and innovations in product development.
- Experience in, knowledge of, or the ability to quickly learn about real estate, risk scoring, AI and ML.
- Experience managing and growing a product team.
- Fluent in English.
- Hands-on approach. The team is small so you’ll often be expected to pitch in during implementation or at least teach the practical side of product execution to your subordinates.
- You breathe and live for the product. A technical background could be a nice addition but is not mandatory.
- A great, friendly and supportive working environment.
- Assistance with visa applications.
- An office in the heart of Tallinn’s finance district.
- Company gatherings twice a year.
- The chance to be part of something big and meaningful that is changing the paradigms of property finance.
- Challenging work with a young and motivated team of professionals.
- Plenty of room for career growth.