Join our journey as Investor Relationship Specialist
EstateGuru is looking for an Investor Relationship Specialist to join the EstateGuru team in Tallinn and help us in the next phase of our quest to become Europe’s biggest cross-border P2P lending platform! We are changing the way people invest – join the mission!
- Portfolio management for EstateGuru’s investors;
- Develop, implement, and execute a strategy that delivers concrete, measurable results in supporting EstateGuru investors through their investment process;
- Help to ensure the timely achievement of EstateGuru’s goals and ambitions through supporting the fulfilment of loans published on the platform;
- Help to establish EstateGuru as the market leader in the field of short-term property lending and investing in Europe and, eventually, beyond.
- Assist in turning EstateGuru into the leading brand in the P2P lending space;
- Ad hoc – new and exciting challenges that acquire your attention arise every day!
What we offer
- Constantly evolving, friendly and supportive working environment;
- An office in the heart of Tallinn’s financial district;
- All-expenses-paid annual company event in Estonia or abroad;
- Be part of something big and meaningful that is changing the paradigms of property finance;
- Challenging work with a young and motivated international team of professionals;
- Highly competitive salary and company perks, monthly SportID credit, snacks in the office,
- Work experience of at least 2 years in banking, finance, asset management or other similar;
- You should not be frightened of experimenting, improvising, thinking originally, or getting your hands dirty;
- Strong interest in investing, asset management, the world of start-ups and financial technology;
- Fluent in Estonian and English. Additional languages are a
EstateGuru is the leading European marketplace for short-term, property-backed loans. Today we have facilitated loans worth in excess of €150 million. Over 30,000 investors, from all walks of life and hailing from across the World, have earned an average return of 12.25%.
Join us on our journey. Send your CV and motivational letter to email@example.com
Apply now and let's get in touch!
Short Fridays in summer and season-appropriate working hours means if you come in early, you get to leave early in summer and sleep later during the cold winter months.
Extra Vacation Days
If you work at EstateGuru for at least two years, we’ll reward you with five additional winter vacation days between December and February.
A Great Office
Our office in the heart of Tallinn is stocked with fruit, candy, tea, and the best coffee money can buy. We also run a winter office if you need to flee the snow and get some sun.
Continued Personal Growth
Our annual training and education budget means you can keep growing your list of skills while you work. Each employee also gets a monthly sport and recreation bonus.
With offices in five countries and plans to open more in the very near future, you’ll get to work with interesting, friendly people from across the globe and gain valued international experience.
Our company policy is always to promote from within wherever possible, and we’re growing at a rapid pace. We want to offer people a career, not just a job.
Why join EstateGuru?
We offer a great office environment, the opportunity for personal and career growth, and the chance to help change the real estate business across Europe and the world. We believe work should be challenging, exciting and, above all, rewarding.
Employees receive a range of benefits, a generous leave policy, and an alternative to the standard 9-5 grind, all while being part of a supportive, knowledgable, and friendly team.contact us