Ready to revolutionize the world of fintech whilst leaving your footprint on the establishment of remarkable communities?
Who are we?
EstateGuru is the leading European marketplace for property financing and investing. We operate in 8 countries, serving 95 000 investors of over 100 nationalities. Our mission is to make property financing and investing attainable for anyone, anywhere in the world. Our talented team of 80+ top-notch professionals is all about growth, both in terms of the business and on a personal level. Our core values are determination, boldness, and freedom to embrace diversity. We practise empathy and honesty every step of the way.
Is to enhance and maintain existing software products as well as develop new products.
Your main responsibilities:
* To develop and enhance software applications through coding and testing;
* Undergo code reviews and training;
* Deliver the highest quality software by creating unit test plans and testing code thoroughly;
* Adapt the tools, applications, and processes used for software development;
* Implement solutions in line with technical documentation, specification and coding standards;
* Adapt to the business rules and concepts, software specifications and designs provided by the technical lead and apply them in completing the assigned task;
* Create project documentation and coordinate technical issues.
You are the one for us if you have:
* A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Engineering (computer/telecommunications);
* At least 2 years of extensive experience in Object-oriented programming, specifically on JAVA/J2EE;
* Knowledge of relational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL);
* Agile product experience and Knowledge of Grails/Groovy is a big plus;
* Sufficient knowledge in Object-oriented programming concepts;
* The ability to be an excellent team player;
* The ability to learn in a short time.
* a great work environment with interesting challenges, growth opportunities, and an opportunity to make an actual impact – globally!;
* great office space with complimentary tea , coffee and refreshments, Game zone and fun activities;
* annual salary review and bonus system;
* medical insurance;
* team Building and fun and educational events;
* competitive remuneration package topped off with a number of additional perks;
* the best team of all-star professionals to be on this mission with!
Recognize yourself? Great, then apply here or send your CV to: email@example.com
Short Fridays in summer and season-appropriate working hours means if you come in early, you get to leave early in summer and sleep later during the cold winter months.
Extra Vacation Days
If you work at EstateGuru for at least two years, we’ll reward you with five additional winter vacation days between December and February.
A Great Office
Our office in the heart of Tallinn is stocked with fruit, candy, tea, and the best coffee money can buy. We also run a winter office if you need to flee the snow and get some sun.
Continued Personal Growth
Our annual training and education budget means you can keep growing your list of skills while you work. Each employee also gets a monthly sport and recreation bonus.
With offices in five countries and plans to open more in the very near future, you’ll get to work with interesting, friendly people from across the globe and gain valued international experience.
Our company policy is always to promote from within wherever possible, and we’re growing at a rapid pace. We want to offer people a career, not just a job.
Why join EstateGuru?
We offer a great office environment, the opportunity for personal and career growth, and the chance to help change the real estate business across Europe and the world. We believe work should be challenging, exciting and, above all, rewarding.
Employees receive a range of benefits, a generous leave policy, and an alternative to the standard 9-5 grind, all while being part of a supportive, knowledgable, and friendly team.contact us