Location: Yerevan, Armenia
Type: Full Time
Estateguru.co is looking for an energetic and ambitious Junior-Level Quality Assurance Engineer with a go-getter attitude, who likes working in a fast-paced environment to join our development team mainly concentrated on developing a marketplace for short-term, property-backed loans.
- Responsible for Work with product managers and engineers to understand business requirements
- Design test plans, test case creation, and execution
- Perform functional testing across different browsers and devices
- Report software defects and manage to lifecycle closure
- Report test progress and quality status to project stakeholders
- Develop, execute, and maintain automated tests – functional, regression, load and security testing
- Must be able to act as a team player as well as work independently
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or other related technical
- 1-2 years of hands-on web application testing and quality assurance experience.
- Research and resolve issues independently / strong problem-solving skills, high quality and
- Understanding of the software lifecycle.
- Passion to learn and work with new technologies.
- Experience with Agile development process and the Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience with Java or similar programming languages is a plus
- Experience with MySQL is a plus.
- Experience with JSON, XML, HTML, CSS and Regular Expressions is plus
- Experience with web automation testing is plus
- Strong verbal/ written communication skills in English language, including the ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams