Who we're looking for
Are you intrigued by the thought of disrupting a trillion-dollar industry through technology? At EstateGuru we are on a bold mission to empower everyone with the freedom to invest in real estate across the globe. In the six years since we launched, we have hired an exceptional team, seen strong growth, financed over €235 million worth of projects, and returned nearly €18 million in earnings to our investors. The coming years present a tremendous opportunity for innovation as we explore new frontiers and scale globally.
We’re looking for an exceptional Know Your Customer (KYC)/Anti Money Laundering (AML) specialist to join us to work on our core business process and help us to improve our transactions with both borrowers and investors.
As a KYC/AML specialist you will:
* Monitor, analyse and advise about customer activities, patterns and behaviour
* Perform background checks and document assessment activities of our borrowers (EU companies) and investors (verification)
* Help our clients get verified in the most convenient and fastest manner
* Assess customer risk levels and assign proper AML risk classifications to customers
* Lead the AML/KYC committees and provide your input on how to mitigate the risks
* Report about AML/KYC incidents to the management team
* Communicate with our payment service provider Lemon Way on KYC/AML topics
* Work closely with our product team to improve the AML/KYC processes
We're looking for teammates who have:
* Bachelor’s degree in economics, legal, taxation or related field
* At least two years experience in a financial institution, audit or other similar industries
* Understanding of the legal environment
* Good communication skills (including visualization)
* Excellent problem-solving skills and a can-do attitude
* Highly self-motivated with the desire to solve open-ended problems
* Resourcefulness, pragmatism and ability to drive business impact
* Experience in Know Your Customer (KYC)/Financial Crime/Anti Money Laundering (AML) area, preferably in a financial institution
* Knowing how product development happens comes handy
A great office in Tallinn’s CBD and a friendly, supportive team as well as a competitive salary with additional perks (sports compensation, self-improvement budget, free snack etc.).
Apply now and let's get in touch!
Short Fridays in summer and season-appropriate working hours means if you come in early, you get to leave early in summer and sleep later during the cold winter months.
Extra Vacation Days
If you work at EstateGuru for at least two years, we’ll reward you with five additional winter vacation days between December and February.
A Great Office
Our office in the heart of Tallinn is stocked with fruit, candy, tea, and the best coffee money can buy. We also run a winter office if you need to flee the snow and get some sun.
Continued Personal Growth
Our annual training and education budget means you can keep growing your list of skills while you work. Each employee also gets a monthly sport and recreation bonus.
With offices in five countries and plans to open more in the very near future, you’ll get to work with interesting, friendly people from across the globe and gain valued international experience.
Our company policy is always to promote from within wherever possible, and we’re growing at a rapid pace. We want to offer people a career, not just a job.
Why join EstateGuru?
We offer a great office environment, the opportunity for personal and career growth, and the chance to help change the real estate business across Europe and the world. We believe work should be challenging, exciting and, above all, rewarding.
Employees receive a range of benefits, a generous leave policy, and an alternative to the standard 9-5 grind, all while being part of a supportive, knowledgable, and friendly team.contact us