Ready to revolutionize the world of fintech whilst leaving your footprint on the development of the German market and taking it to new heights? Then this one is for you!
Who are we?
EstateGuru is the leading European marketplace for property financing and investing. We operate in 8 countries with more than 80 000 investors who hail from 100+ countries. Our vision is to make property financing and investing attainable for anyone, anywhere in the world. Our talented team of 60+ top-notch professionals is all about growth, from a business to a personal level. Our core values are being determined, bold, and free to embrace diversity. We practise empathy and honesty every step of the way.
To support EstateGuru’s acquisitions and sales, increasing the loan volume in Germany via effective networking and communication activities.
Your main responsibilities:
* To look for new potential projects and borrowers;
* To communicate with potential clients and counsel them;
* To co-operate with the team in order to develop and increase the sales pipeline;
* To prepare and analyse all the possible financing options with leading also the due diligence;
* To promote and cultivate new partnership opportunities to support the mission of the role.
You are the one for us if you are:
* Are experienced in real estate (including sales of it) or in the field of finance;
* Have outstanding customer-focus competence supported by excellent written and verbal communication skills;
* Are an expert in prioritisation and time management;
* Are fluent in German (mother tongue) and in English (both oral & written).
* You enjoy giving public presentations and representing a fast-growing company with its unique financial product in the marketplace;
* Previous work experience in a financial institution or other similar industries, scale-ups, or fintechs.
* a great work environment with interesting challenges, growth opportunities, and an opportunity to make an actual impact – globally!;
* a varied and challenging role in an International and innovative company;
* a modern office in a co-working space in the very heart of Berlin;
* fun and educational events;
* competitive remuneration package topped off with a number of additional perks;
* flexibility with some possibility to work in a home office;
* the best team of top-notch professionals to be on this mission with!
Recognize yourself? Great, then either apply below or send your CV and motivational letter to email@example.com
Apply now and let's get in touch!
Short Fridays in summer and season-appropriate working hours means if you come in early, you get to leave early in summer and sleep later during the cold winter months.
Extra Vacation Days
If you work at EstateGuru for at least two years, we’ll reward you with five additional winter vacation days between December and February.
A Great Office
Our office in the heart of Tallinn is stocked with fruit, candy, tea, and the best coffee money can buy. We also run a winter office if you need to flee the snow and get some sun.
Continued Personal Growth
Our annual training and education budget means you can keep growing your list of skills while you work. Each employee also gets a monthly sport and recreation bonus.
With offices in five countries and plans to open more in the very near future, you’ll get to work with interesting, friendly people from across the globe and gain valued international experience.
Our company policy is always to promote from within wherever possible, and we’re growing at a rapid pace. We want to offer people a career, not just a job.
Why join EstateGuru?
We offer a great office environment, the opportunity for personal and career growth, and the chance to help change the real estate business across Europe and the world. We believe work should be challenging, exciting and, above all, rewarding.
Employees receive a range of benefits, a generous leave policy, and an alternative to the standard 9-5 grind, all while being part of a supportive, knowledgable, and friendly team.contact us