Who are we?
Estateguru is the leading European marketplace for property financing and investing. We operate in 8 countries with more than 150 000 investors from 100+ countries. Our vision is to make property financing and investing attainable for anyone, anywhere in the world. Our talented team of 120+ top-notch professionals is all about growth on a business and personal level. Our core values are being determined, bold, and free to embrace diversity. We practise empathy and honesty every step of the way.
To support Estateguru’s sales team, increasing the loan volume in Latvia via effective way of networking and communication activities.
Your main responsibilities:
* To offer products of Estateguru to existing and new customers;
* To conduct preliminary risk assessment of the loan applications;
* To facilitate and control the process of issuing loans;
* To monitor and control performance of the loan portfolio;
* To improve and automate daily work processes;
* To be a great team player who helps build up the sales pipeline and fulfill our weekly sales forecast;
* To co-operate with the risk and marketing teams;
* To be a great ambassador for EstateGuru’s products and brand.
You are the one for us if you:
* Have great understanding of the real estate market, real estate related legislation and know where to find relevant information about real estate;
* Have great analytical skills;
* Have previous work experience in a financial institution or other similar industries, scale-ups, or fintechs;
* Have outstanding customer-focused competence supported by excellent written and verbal communication skills;
* Are an expert in prioritisation and time management;
* Are excited by a growth company’s dynamic and the opportunity to continuously grow as a professional as well as a person;
* Are fluent in Latvian and English (both verbally and in writing).
* a great work environment with interesting challenges, growth opportunities, and an opportunity to make an actual impact – globally!;
* an office space in the very heart of Riga;
* fun and educational events;
* competitive remuneration package topped off with a number of additional perks;
* the best team of all-star professionals to be on this mission with!
Short Fridays in summer and season-appropriate working hours means if you come in early, you get to leave early in summer and sleep later during the cold winter months.
Extra Vacation Days
If you work at EstateGuru for at least two years, we’ll reward you with five additional winter vacation days between December and February.
A Great Office
Our office in the heart of Tallinn is stocked with fruit, candy, tea, and the best coffee money can buy. We also run a winter office if you need to flee the snow and get some sun.
Continued Personal Growth
Our annual training and education budget means you can keep growing your list of skills while you work. Each employee also gets a monthly sport and recreation bonus.
With offices in five countries and plans to open more in the very near future, you’ll get to work with interesting, friendly people from across the globe and gain valued international experience.
Our company policy is always to promote from within wherever possible, and we’re growing at a rapid pace. We want to offer people a career, not just a job.
Why join EstateGuru?
We offer a great office environment, the opportunity for personal and career growth, and the chance to help change the real estate business across Europe and the world. We believe work should be challenging, exciting and, above all, rewarding.
Employees receive a range of benefits, a generous leave policy, and an alternative to the standard 9-5 grind, all while being part of a supportive, knowledgable, and friendly team.contact us