Mission of EstateGuru in Lithuania
Ready to revolutionize the world of fintech whilst leaving your footprint on the development of the Lithuanian market to never-before-seen-heights? Then this one’s for you!
Who are we?
To support EstateGuru’s business plan implementation in Lithuania via effectively efficient marketing activities and establishment as well as maintenance of outstanding investor relations.
Your main responsibilities:
* To localize and implement all the pan-group marketing campaigns in Lithuania;
* To work closely with the Lithuanian investor community in order to increase its size, incl the portfolio amounts of the individual investors;
* To localize and execute pan-group e-mail marketing plans whilst adding local touch and flavour to them, and analyse the results for a summary;
* To localize and execute pan-group social media content plans whilst adding local touch and flavour to them;
* To publish localized and local blog posts, news etc, and to manage a webpage in Lithuanian;
* To analyse local market by piloting and testing different activities/projects/partnerships in order to increase the business results in Lithuania;
* Give input to the overall strategic marketing and communication plan;
* And, if needed, help out with all the other stuff that are critical to ensure success.
You are the one for us if you:
* Have a successful track record in marketing, communication or other customer relationship- related careers;
* Have a passion for writing engaging content and localizing pan-group storyline to make it more relevant for the audience;
* Have a passion for experimenting, testing, improvising, and innovating;
* Are able to run several projects simultaneously – Multitasking could be your second name!;
* Understand the data, can read and compile different reports that empower you with the knowledge of the Lithuanian investors and borrowers as well as different marketing and communication reports;
* Are master in Lithuanian (both in oral and written) and also fluent in English;
* Have excellent cooperation skills and a can-do attitude;
* Are highly self-motivated with the desire to do his/her absolute best in everything.
Bonus points for:
* You love to make videos and have some experience with webinars and podcasts;
* Previous work experience in a financial institution or other similar industries, scale-ups, or fintechs.
* a great work environment with interesting challenges, growth opportunities, and an opportunity to make an actual impact – globally!;
* a modern office space in the very heart of Vilnius;
* fun and educational events;
* competitive remuneration package topped off with a number of additional perks;
* the best team of top-notch professionals to be on this mission with!
Recognize yourself? Great, then either apply below or send your CV and motivational letter to email@example.com
Apply now and let's get in touch!
Short Fridays in summer and season-appropriate working hours means if you come in early, you get to leave early in summer and sleep later during the cold winter months.
Extra Vacation Days
If you work at EstateGuru for at least two years, we’ll reward you with five additional winter vacation days between December and February.
A Great Office
Our office in the heart of Tallinn is stocked with fruit, candy, tea, and the best coffee money can buy. We also run a winter office if you need to flee the snow and get some sun.
Continued Personal Growth
Our annual training and education budget means you can keep growing your list of skills while you work. Each employee also gets a monthly sport and recreation bonus.
With offices in five countries and plans to open more in the very near future, you’ll get to work with interesting, friendly people from across the globe and gain valued international experience.
Our company policy is always to promote from within wherever possible, and we’re growing at a rapid pace. We want to offer people a career, not just a job.
Why join EstateGuru?
We offer a great office environment, the opportunity for personal and career growth, and the chance to help change the real estate business across Europe and the world. We believe work should be challenging, exciting and, above all, rewarding.
Employees receive a range of benefits, a generous leave policy, and an alternative to the standard 9-5 grind, all while being part of a supportive, knowledgable, and friendly team.contact us