Ready to revolutionize the world of fintech whilst leaving your footprint on the development of the German market and taking it to new heights? Then this one’s for you!
Who are we?
EstateGuru is the leading European marketplace for property financing and investing. We operate in eight countries with more than 80 000 investors who hail from 100+ countries. Our vision is to make property financing and investing attainable for anyone, anywhere in the world. Our talented team of 60+ top-notch professionals is all about growth, from a business to a personal level. Our core values are being determined, bold, and free to embrace diversity. We practise empathy and honesty every step of the way.
To support EstateGuru’s business plan implementation in Germany via effectively efficient and creative marketing and communication activities.
Your main responsibilities:
* To create local content that engages the audience and helps to build EstateGuru’s brand awareness and reputation in Germany;
* To localize, implement, and execute the pan-group marketing campaigns via all our relevant channels in Germany;
* To analyse the local market by piloting and testing different activities/projects/partnerships in order to increase the business results in Germany;
* To provide input to the overall strategic marketing and communication plan;
* To support with any other ad hoc matters whenever required.
You are the one for us if you:
* Are experienced (2-3 years) in communication or marketing;
* Have a passion for writing engaging content;
* Are a fan of experimenting, testing, improvising, and innovating;
* Are known for your outstanding multitasking skills;
* Are fluent in German (mother language) and English (both in oral and written);
* Have excellent cooperation skills and a can-do attitude;
* Are highly self-motivated with the desire to do one’s absolute best in everything.
* You love to make videos and have some experience with webinars and podcasts;
* Previous work experience in a financial institution or other similar industries, scale-ups, or fintechs.
* a great work environment with interesting challenges, growth opportunities, and an opportunity to make an actual impact – globally!;
* a varied and challenging role in an international and innovative company;
* a modern office in a co-working space in the very heart of Berlin;
* fun and educational events;
* competitive remuneration package topped off with a number of additional perks;
* flexibility with some possibility to work from a home office;
* the best team of talented professionals to be with on this mission!
Recognize yourself? Great, then either apply below or send your CV and motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or email@example.com
Apply now and let's get in touch!
Short Fridays in summer and season-appropriate working hours means if you come in early, you get to leave early in summer and sleep later during the cold winter months.
Extra Vacation Days
If you work at EstateGuru for at least two years, we’ll reward you with five additional winter vacation days between December and February.
A Great Office
Our office in the heart of Tallinn is stocked with fruit, candy, tea, and the best coffee money can buy. We also run a winter office if you need to flee the snow and get some sun.
Continued Personal Growth
Our annual training and education budget means you can keep growing your list of skills while you work. Each employee also gets a monthly sport and recreation bonus.
With offices in five countries and plans to open more in the very near future, you’ll get to work with interesting, friendly people from across the globe and gain valued international experience.
Our company policy is always to promote from within wherever possible, and we’re growing at a rapid pace. We want to offer people a career, not just a job.
Why join EstateGuru?
We offer a great office environment, the opportunity for personal and career growth, and the chance to help change the real estate business across Europe and the world. We believe work should be challenging, exciting and, above all, rewarding.
Employees receive a range of benefits, a generous leave policy, and an alternative to the standard 9-5 grind, all while being part of a supportive, knowledgable, and friendly team.contact us