Ready to revolutionize the world of fintech whilst leaving your footprint on the establishment of remarkable communities? Then this one is for you!
Who are we?
EstateGuru is the leading European marketplace for property financing and investing. We operate in 8 countries, serving 95 000 investors of over 100 nationalities. Our mission is to make property financing and investing attainable for anyone, anywhere in the world. Our talented team of 80+ top-notch professionals is all about growth, both in terms of the business and on a personal level. Our core values are determination, boldness, and freedom to embrace diversity. We practise empathy and honesty every step of the way.
Is to enhance and maintain existing software products as well as develop new products.
Your main responsibilities:
* Design and implement solutions by participating in all phases of the projects in a productive context;
* Obtain product ownership by fully understanding the architecture;
* Analyze the customer’s needs and develop clever solutions by considering all the customer’s issues (business, functional, technical and security);
* Implement solutions in collaboration with members of the project team and technical teams (system, network, etc.);
* Deliver quality code as well as clean and scalable efficient work;
* Guide the less experienced members of our team;
* Ensure the implementation of good practices.
You are the one for us if you:
* Are experienced in Java Backend Development: Java, Spring, JPA (Hibernate), Maven, Linux, Docker, Tomcat, Kafka, Github;
* Are Experienced in working with microservice;
* Hold knowledge of relational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL) and ORM frameworks;
* Have agile product experience;
* Have 2+ years of programming experience in Java technologies;
* Are able to describe concepts and whiteboard designs dealing with high-availability
* Have knowledge of the other technologies in use at Workfront (Java, Spring, Docker, NoSQL, Kafka, ElasticSearch, AWS, GCP, etc.) will be encouraged.
Bonus points for:
* Previous work experience in a financial project;
* Grails / Groovy experience;
* a great work environment with interesting challenges, growth opportunities, and an opportunity to make an actual impact – globally!
* fun and educational events;
* health insurance;
* sport compensation package;
* competitive remuneration package topped off with several additional perks;
* the best team of all-star professionals to be on this mission with!
Recognized yourself? Great, then apply here or send your CV with to: email@example.com
Short Fridays in summer and season-appropriate working hours means if you come in early, you get to leave early in summer and sleep later during the cold winter months.
Extra Vacation Days
If you work at EstateGuru for at least two years, we’ll reward you with five additional winter vacation days between December and February.
A Great Office
Our office in the heart of Tallinn is stocked with fruit, candy, tea, and the best coffee money can buy. We also run a winter office if you need to flee the snow and get some sun.
Continued Personal Growth
Our annual training and education budget means you can keep growing your list of skills while you work. Each employee also gets a monthly sport and recreation bonus.
With offices in five countries and plans to open more in the very near future, you’ll get to work with interesting, friendly people from across the globe and gain valued international experience.
Our company policy is always to promote from within wherever possible, and we’re growing at a rapid pace. We want to offer people a career, not just a job.
Why join EstateGuru?
We offer a great office environment, the opportunity for personal and career growth, and the chance to help change the real estate business across Europe and the world. We believe work should be challenging, exciting and, above all, rewarding.
Employees receive a range of benefits, a generous leave policy, and an alternative to the standard 9-5 grind, all while being part of a supportive, knowledgable, and friendly team.contact us