Mission of EstateGuru
Ready to revolutionize the world of fintech whilst leaving your footprint on the establishment of remarkable communities? Then this one is for you!
Who are we?
EstateGuru is the leading European marketplace for property financing and investing. We operate in 8 countries with more than 80 000 investors who hail from 100+ countries. Our vision is to make property financing and investing attainable for anyone, anywhere in the world. Our talented team of 60+ top-notch professionals is all about growth, from a business to a personal level. Our core values are being determined, bold, and free to embrace diversity. We practise empathy and honesty every step of the way.
By conducting operational risk analysis allows us to build a successful organisation with a strong foundation and smooth processes!
Your main responsibilities:
– To implement and develop new operational risk management tools and a framework;
– To educate the organization in operational risk management;
– To collect, validate, and analyse data together with a follow-up of the reported risk incidents;
– To participate in risk assessment workshops and advise process owners;
– To monitor the risk indicators;
– To support the team with operational risk management;
– To streamline the processes and contribute to the new IT developments;
– Besides the Risk team, to work closely with a variety of stakeholders, including the OPS, IT and Product team.
You are the one for us if you are:
– an owner of the BA degree in economics, law or any related field;
– experienced (min 2 years) in operational risk analysis or management in the finance sector;
– highly competent in conducting research and compiling clear reports;
– knowledgeable about project management;
– an expert of working in a project-based environment;
– known for your outstanding communication skills;
– an avid practitioner of the approach “What issues?! There are only solutions!”;
– self-motivated, resourceful, and pragmatic;
– truly passionate about what you do and always looking to make a positive impact via your contributions;
– fluent in Estonian and English (both oral and written).
– a great work environment with interesting challenges, growth opportunities, and an opportunity to make an actual impact – globally!;
– a modern office space in the very heart of Tallinn;
– fun and educating events;
– competitive remuneration package topped off with a number of additional perks;
– the best team of talented professionals to be on this mission with!
Recognize yourself? Great, then send your CV with a maximum 1-page cover letter focusing on how you will make your footprint in EstateGuru’s mission to: email@example.com
Apply now and let's get in touch!
Short Fridays in summer and season-appropriate working hours means if you come in early, you get to leave early in summer and sleep later during the cold winter months.
Extra Vacation Days
If you work at EstateGuru for at least two years, we’ll reward you with five additional winter vacation days between December and February.
A Great Office
Our office in the heart of Tallinn is stocked with fruit, candy, tea, and the best coffee money can buy. We also run a winter office if you need to flee the snow and get some sun.
Continued Personal Growth
Our annual training and education budget means you can keep growing your list of skills while you work. Each employee also gets a monthly sport and recreation bonus.
With offices in five countries and plans to open more in the very near future, you’ll get to work with interesting, friendly people from across the globe and gain valued international experience.
Our company policy is always to promote from within wherever possible, and we’re growing at a rapid pace. We want to offer people a career, not just a job.
Why join EstateGuru?
We offer a great office environment, the opportunity for personal and career growth, and the chance to help change the real estate business across Europe and the world. We believe work should be challenging, exciting and, above all, rewarding.
Employees receive a range of benefits, a generous leave policy, and an alternative to the standard 9-5 grind, all while being part of a supportive, knowledgable, and friendly team.contact us