Ready to revolutionise the world of fintech whilst leaving your footprint on the establishment of remarkable communities? Then this one's for you!
The mission of a Loan Operation Specialist is to support the credit and loan underwriting team as well as analyse and monitor the Loan Portfolios of Estateguru’s clients. This includes customer support and communication during the loan period, controlling late payments and supporting the loan origination team in making new deals and performing a variety of diverse tasks. The position offers deep insight into the world of real estate finance in one of Europe’s leading FinTech companies.
Your main responsibilities:
* loan processing – e.g. checking and verifying the terms and conditions of credit decisions;
* monitoring clients’ current business loans and dealing with late payments & debtors;
* processing repayment and prolonging requests;
* tracking and controlling missing insurances;
* controlling the fulfilment of agreements and implement changes to loan contracts;
* supporting the daily activities of the credit managers;
* solving various diverse ad-hoc tasks.
You are the one for us if you have:
* previous experience in the banking, insurance, leasing, accounting, real estate or finance field;
* a sense of responsibility, loyalty and attention to detail;
* excellent written and verbal communication skills in fluent Finnish (C1/C2) and English in communicative level;
* preferably, a bachelor’s degree in Business, but in the end, your attitude is what counts the most!
* the ability to plan and manage your time and tasks.
*a great work environment with interesting challenges, growth opportunities, and an opportunity to make an actual impact – globally!;
* a modern office space in the very heart of Tallinn (with the requirement that you travel at least twice a month to our Helsinki office);
* fun and educational events;
* competitive remuneration package topped off with a number of additional perks;
* the best team of all-star professionals to be on this mission with!
Recognize yourself? Great, then send us your CV!
Short Fridays in summer and season-appropriate working hours means if you come in early, you get to leave early in summer and sleep later during the cold winter months.
Extra Vacation Days
If you work at EstateGuru for at least two years, we’ll reward you with five additional winter vacation days between December and February.
A Great Office
Our office in the heart of Tallinn is stocked with fruit, candy, tea, and the best coffee money can buy. We also run a winter office if you need to flee the snow and get some sun.
Continued Personal Growth
Our annual training and education budget means you can keep growing your list of skills while you work. Each employee also gets a monthly sport and recreation bonus.
With offices in five countries and plans to open more in the very near future, you’ll get to work with interesting, friendly people from across the globe and gain valued international experience.
Our company policy is always to promote from within wherever possible, and we’re growing at a rapid pace. We want to offer people a career, not just a job.
Why join EstateGuru?
We offer a great office environment, the opportunity for personal and career growth, and the chance to help change the real estate business across Europe and the world. We believe work should be challenging, exciting and, above all, rewarding.
Employees receive a range of benefits, a generous leave policy, and an alternative to the standard 9-5 grind, all while being part of a supportive, knowledgable, and friendly team.contact us