Who we're looking for
Are you intrigued by the thought of disrupting a trillion-dollar industry through technology? At EstateGuru we are on a bold mission to empower everyone with the freedom to invest in real estate across the globe. In the six years since we launched, we have hired an exceptional team, seen strong growth, financed over €235 million worth of projects, and returned nearly €18 million in earnings to our investors. The coming years present a tremendous opportunity for innovation as we explore new frontiers and scale globally.
We’re looking for Operations Specialist to join the EstateGuru team in Riga and help us in the next phase of our quest to become Europe’s biggest cross-border P2P lending platform.
As an Operation Specialist you will
*Monitor and analyse loan portfolio;
*Control debtors and late payments;
*Control transactions and repayments;
*Control fulfillment of agreements and implement changes;
*Support the origination managers;
*Solve various diverse tasks.
We're looking for teammates who have:
* Previous experience in banking, accounting, real estate or finance field;
* Understanding of the legal environment;
* Sense of responsibility, loyalty and attention to details;
* Willingness to roll up their sleeves and dig in to help drive our business forward;
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
* Fluent in Latvian and English;
* Ability to plan and manage your time and tasks.
* Modern working conditions in the heart of Riga city center;
* Great opportunities for development according to the wishes of the employee;
* Extensive first-hand experience from the innovative FinTech industry;
* Company gatherings twice a year;
* Sports compensation, self-improvement budget, free snacks etc.
Send your application to email@example.com
Apply now and let's get in touch!
Short Fridays in summer and season-appropriate working hours means if you come in early, you get to leave early in summer and sleep later during the cold winter months.
Extra Vacation Days
If you work at EstateGuru for at least two years, we’ll reward you with five additional winter vacation days between December and February.
A Great Office
Our office in the heart of Tallinn is stocked with fruit, candy, tea, and the best coffee money can buy. We also run a winter office if you need to flee the snow and get some sun.
Continued Personal Growth
Our annual training and education budget means you can keep growing your list of skills while you work. Each employee also gets a monthly sport and recreation bonus.
With offices in five countries and plans to open more in the very near future, you’ll get to work with interesting, friendly people from across the globe and gain valued international experience.
Our company policy is always to promote from within wherever possible, and we’re growing at a rapid pace. We want to offer people a career, not just a job.
Why join EstateGuru?
We offer a great office environment, the opportunity for personal and career growth, and the chance to help change the real estate business across Europe and the world. We believe work should be challenging, exciting and, above all, rewarding.
Employees receive a range of benefits, a generous leave policy, and an alternative to the standard 9-5 grind, all while being part of a supportive, knowledgable, and friendly team.contact us