Ready to revolutionize the world of fintech whilst leaving your footprint on the establishment of remarkable communities? Then this one is for you!
Who are we?
EstateGuru is the leading European marketplace for property financing and investing. We operate in 8 countries with more than 75 000 investors from 100+ countries. Our vision is to make property financing and investing attainable for anyone, anywhere in the world. Our talented team of 50+ top-notch professionals is all about growth from business to a personal level. Our core values are being determined, bold, and free to embrace diversity. We practise empathy and honesty every step of the way.
Besides ensuring we find the right talents for us, your job will be all about providing the most outstanding daily operational support to our already existing team.
Your main responsibilities:
* to lead the full recruitment cycle in all of our locations whilst providing effectively efficient support to the Hiring Managers within it;
* being actively involved in the development as well as the daily implementation of our strategic people-related processes (think full employee lifecycle here!), best practices, and initiatives;
* being the first-hand ambassador of our good reputation as an attractive employer by providing top-notch candidate as well as employee experience on a daily basis.
You are the one for us if you are:
* experienced (min 3 years) in a similar role, preferably at an international tech company and used to working with cross-border teams;
* a full-stack recruitment guru who knows how to find as well as attract the right talent for the organisation;
* tech-savvy, process-oriented, and familiar with using the contemporary (HR) tools;
* an avid practitioner of a hands-on approach who takes initiative and thinks “What issues?! Only solutions!”;
* highly organized and driven by a passion to make a tangible impact;
* a true people person with integrity, empathy, and outstanding communication skills in your DNA;
* fluent in spoken and written Estonian as well as English.
* a great work environment with interesting challenges, growth opportunities, and an opportunity to make an actual impact – globally!;
* a modern office space in the very heart of Tallinn;
* fun and educational events;
* competitive remuneration package topped off with a number of additional perks;
* the best team of all-star professionals to be on this mission with!
Recognise yourself? Great, then send your CV with a max 1-page cover letter sharing your most impactful initiative in a similar role up to date to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply now and let's get in touch!
Short Fridays in summer and season-appropriate working hours means if you come in early, you get to leave early in summer and sleep later during the cold winter months.
Extra Vacation Days
If you work at EstateGuru for at least two years, we’ll reward you with five additional winter vacation days between December and February.
A Great Office
Our office in the heart of Tallinn is stocked with fruit, candy, tea, and the best coffee money can buy. We also run a winter office if you need to flee the snow and get some sun.
Continued Personal Growth
Our annual training and education budget means you can keep growing your list of skills while you work. Each employee also gets a monthly sport and recreation bonus.
With offices in five countries and plans to open more in the very near future, you’ll get to work with interesting, friendly people from across the globe and gain valued international experience.
Our company policy is always to promote from within wherever possible, and we’re growing at a rapid pace. We want to offer people a career, not just a job.
Why join EstateGuru?
We offer a great office environment, the opportunity for personal and career growth, and the chance to help change the real estate business across Europe and the world. We believe work should be challenging, exciting and, above all, rewarding.
Employees receive a range of benefits, a generous leave policy, and an alternative to the standard 9-5 grind, all while being part of a supportive, knowledgable, and friendly team.contact us