Mission of EstateGuru
Ready to revolutionize the world of fintech whilst leaving your footprint on the establishment of remarkable communities? Then this one is for you!
Who are we?
EstateGuru is the leading European marketplace for property financing and investing. We are operating in 8 countries with more than 75 000 investors from 100+ countries. Our vision is to make property financing and investing attainable for anyone, anywhere in the world. Our talented team of 50+ top-notch professionals is all about growth from business to personal level. Our core values are being determined, bold, and free to embrace diversity. And – we practise empathy and honesty every step of our way.
By driving the design vision and strategy whilst building and refining exceptional user experiences = EstateGuru having an outstanding brand identity in the market!
Your main responsibilities:
* To be the driver of the design vision and strategy whilst closely co-operating with the Product and Engineering teams;
* To develop technical and business requirements whilst always striving to deliver intuitive and user-centred solutions;
* To design and prototype user experiences by implementing today’s best practices.
You are the one for us if you are:
* experienced (min 3 years) in product design (web & mobile) with successfully designing and building durable design systems at scale within a product organization;
* really knowledgeable about user-centric approaches to design;
* known as a master of defining and delivering products in a competitive, Agile-based environment;
* best friends with creative and prototyping tools, such as Sketch, InVision, Adobe CC etc;
* an avid practitioner of the approach “What box?! Creativity means getting rid of the box!”;
* customer-focused by providing solutions with always having the customer in mind;
* self-motivated, resourceful, and with an excellent eye for detail;
* a strategic thinker whose second name could well be “The Analytical Expert”;
* truly passionate about what you do and always looking to make a positive impact via your contributions;
* fluent in English (both oral and written).
Bonus points for:
* being experienced in the field of front-end development.
* a great work environment with interesting challenges, growth opportunities, and an opportunity to make an actual impact – globally!;
* a modern office space in the very heart of Tallinn;
* fun and educating events;
* competitive remuneration package topped off with a number of additional perks;
* the best team of top-notch professionals to be on this mission with!
Recognized yourself? Great, then send your CV with your professional portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply now and let's get in touch!
Short Fridays in summer and season-appropriate working hours means if you come in early, you get to leave early in summer and sleep later during the cold winter months.
Extra Vacation Days
If you work at EstateGuru for at least two years, we’ll reward you with five additional winter vacation days between December and February.
A Great Office
Our office in the heart of Tallinn is stocked with fruit, candy, tea, and the best coffee money can buy. We also run a winter office if you need to flee the snow and get some sun.
Continued Personal Growth
Our annual training and education budget means you can keep growing your list of skills while you work. Each employee also gets a monthly sport and recreation bonus.
With offices in five countries and plans to open more in the very near future, you’ll get to work with interesting, friendly people from across the globe and gain valued international experience.
Our company policy is always to promote from within wherever possible, and we’re growing at a rapid pace. We want to offer people a career, not just a job.
Why join EstateGuru?
We offer a great office environment, the opportunity for personal and career growth, and the chance to help change the real estate business across Europe and the world. We believe work should be challenging, exciting and, above all, rewarding.
Employees receive a range of benefits, a generous leave policy, and an alternative to the standard 9-5 grind, all while being part of a supportive, knowledgable, and friendly team.contact us