Ready to revolutionize the world of fintech whilst leaving your footprint on the establishment of remarkable communities? Then this one is for you!
Who are we?
EstateGuru is the leading European marketplace for property financing and investing. We operate in 8 countries with more than 100 000 investors from 100+ countries. Our vision is to make property financing and investing attainable for anyone, anywhere in the world. Our talented team of 90+ top-notch professionals is all about growth from business to a personal level. Our core values are being determined, bold, and free to embrace diversity. We practise empathy and honesty every step of the way.
To plan and execute the product vision to grow market share, while improving customer satisfaction and driving Estateguru’s growth together with business stakeholders. To form and lead an independent, can-do-attitude team, that gains a deep understanding of the business’ needs, identifies and fills product gaps, generates new ideas and takes responsibility for delivery.
Your main responsibilities:
* Lead the product area team by driving product launches with relevant stakeholders and the development team. Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed.
* Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact. Define acceptance criteria and metrics for success and monitor throughout the product’s lifecycle.
* Support the developers, designer, and QA in an agile product development cycle to facilitate timely sprints.
* Identify the product areas that need improving/updating, and find solutions based on intensive research and deep analysis.
* Research product solutions including analysis of internal analytics data, consumer and competitive analysis, summarizing, and presenting insights.
* Work with partners and internal stakeholders for optimum design, user research and communications.
* Produce detailed business requirements documentation, process maps, and functional specifications for helping development teams and end users.
You are the one for us if you have:
* Minimum 2 years of experience as a technical quality or automation engineer,
* An excellent command of the English language,
* Good understanding of production-level software and software quality,
* The ability to drive processes and take ownership of bugs,
* Experience working in agile dev. processes (Scrum),
Bonus points if you have:
* Experience in investments, payments and/or loans;
* Experience in software development;
* Experience in UX/UI management.
* A great work environment with interesting challenges, growth opportunities, and an opportunity to make an actual impact – globally!;
* A modern office space in the very heart of Tallinn;
* Fun and educational events;
* Competitive remuneration package topped off with a number of additional perks;
* The best team of all-star professionals to be on this mission with!
Short Fridays in summer and season-appropriate working hours means if you come in early, you get to leave early in summer and sleep later during the cold winter months.
Extra Vacation Days
If you work at EstateGuru for at least two years, we’ll reward you with five additional winter vacation days between December and February.
A Great Office
Our office in the heart of Tallinn is stocked with fruit, candy, tea, and the best coffee money can buy. We also run a winter office if you need to flee the snow and get some sun.
Continued Personal Growth
Our annual training and education budget means you can keep growing your list of skills while you work. Each employee also gets a monthly sport and recreation bonus.
With offices in five countries and plans to open more in the very near future, you’ll get to work with interesting, friendly people from across the globe and gain valued international experience.
Our company policy is always to promote from within wherever possible, and we’re growing at a rapid pace. We want to offer people a career, not just a job.
Why join EstateGuru?
We offer a great office environment, the opportunity for personal and career growth, and the chance to help change the real estate business across Europe and the world. We believe work should be challenging, exciting and, above all, rewarding.
Employees receive a range of benefits, a generous leave policy, and an alternative to the standard 9-5 grind, all while being part of a supportive, knowledgable, and friendly team.contact us