Who we're looking for
We’re recruiting a Product Manager to join our product management team to analyse, develop, implement and execute product features and work processes that take the platform to a new level for users and delivers the best possible business results in all of our operating markets. Part of your challenge will be driving the growth of the platform and setting together the standards and innovate the way real estate crowdfunding is done in proptech/fintech. You will be working closely with the stakeholders to make sure appropriate IT solutions are in place to support their targets. You will coordinate effort both internal teams and external providers. Your work will be visible to the highest level of management. If you are focused on creating value to the business counterparts and getting things done – come and join our team!
EstateGuru is a European leading property-backed and short-term lending platform for medium size companies (SME-s). EstateGuru also provides 57 000 retail and institutional investors from 100+ countries attractive returns from European property-backed loans without hassle. We are currently operating in 6 countries and are following an ambitious growth and expansion strategy. We will ca 120 million euros of business loans in 2020 and our goal is to facilitate 5 billion euros a year in 2025. Estateguru has been selected into the TOP100 European Proptech companies 3 years in a row.
As Product Manager you will
* Set the goals and create a product vision.
* Suggest organizational improvements to enable optimized delivery.
* Create and execute a product roadmap and engage the team to have a common understanding of the product.
* Ensure professional and close relationships with internal and external stakeholders to secure strong execution.
* Analyse business requirements, innovate for solutions, suggest best practices in finance.
* Coordinate development and maintenance of systems in the area of responsibility – maintain the product backlog, managing requirements and tasks.
* Be responsible for financial decision-making during the development of a release and/or version of the product.
* Lead on-demand projects and initiatives to continually improve IT coverage of the business functions.
* Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and planned resources.
* Ensure necessary ongoing support and consultation for backoffice.
* Take responsibility in professional self-development and contribute to own and team performance improvement by constructive feedback and relevant suggestions.
We’re looking for a teammate who:
* Is familiar with the loan management, payments or financial controlling the industry.
* Is good with numbers, is punctual and knows financial best practices.
* Is data-driven and can do SQL queries.
* Has a proven track record of launching products built on a deep understanding of how fintech works.
* Is Highly motivated and fully engaged in the development of the product.
* Have the ability to translate business thinking into IT language, strong interest in technology area – experience in developing business through the effective use of technology will be considered as an advantage.
* Is customer-focused but also able to work simultaneously with a number of stakeholders.
* Has the skill to manage complex systems and ability to gain stakeholders understanding in necessary details and can work simultaneously with a number of projects.
* Is not afraid to roll up your sleeves and take responsibility for getting stuff done.
* Has a university degree in Banking, Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Information Technology or similar.
* Care about the time to market and flexible in scoping projects to deliver MVP in the first place.
* Is fluent in English to communicate with cross border teams.
* You are an excellent communicator who can work collaboratively across many different roles and functions.
* You have worked as system or business process analyst or financial controller.
* You are familiar with data analysis tools.
* You have experience with loan origination or payments system development.
* You can operate on a detailed level but also see bigger picture.
A great working environment, inspiring challenges, a charismatic team of professionals. Should you get the job, you’ll be part of a success story that will revolutionize the property finance space in Europe, making it more efficient and transparent. Strong performance is fairly rewarded.
Join the ride! Send your CV and motivational letter to email@example.com or apply below!
Apply now and let's get in touch!
Short Fridays in summer and season-appropriate working hours means if you come in early, you get to leave early in summer and sleep later during the cold winter months.
Extra Vacation Days
If you work at EstateGuru for at least two years, we’ll reward you with five additional winter vacation days between December and February.
A Great Office
Our office in the heart of Tallinn is stocked with fruit, candy, tea, and the best coffee money can buy. We also run a winter office if you need to flee the snow and get some sun.
Continued Personal Growth
Our annual training and education budget means you can keep growing your list of skills while you work. Each employee also gets a monthly sport and recreation bonus.
With offices in five countries and plans to open more in the very near future, you’ll get to work with interesting, friendly people from across the globe and gain valued international experience.
Our company policy is always to promote from within wherever possible, and we’re growing at a rapid pace. We want to offer people a career, not just a job.
Why join EstateGuru?
We offer a great office environment, the opportunity for personal and career growth, and the chance to help change the real estate business across Europe and the world. We believe work should be challenging, exciting and, above all, rewarding.
Employees receive a range of benefits, a generous leave policy, and an alternative to the standard 9-5 grind, all while being part of a supportive, knowledgable, and friendly team.contact us