Who we're looking for
Are you intrigued by the thought of disrupting a trillion-dollar industry through technology? At EstateGuru we are on a bold mission to empower everyone with the freedom to invest in real estate across the globe. In the five years since we launched, we have hired an exceptional team, seen strong growth, financed over €245m worth of projects, and returned over €18,5M in earnings to our investors. The coming years present a tremendous opportunity for innovation as we explore new frontiers and scale globally.
We are looking for an exceptional Real Estate/Credit Analyst to join us and execute credit and real estate analysis in order to make data-driven loan decisions. You will analyze credit applications and the collateral properties based on data, inquiries, and insight.
On a day-to-day basis, you will analyze our incoming real estate projects as well as the borrower companies’ repayment ability based on cashflow and project profitability.
As an Real Estate Analyst you will
* Analyze loan applications and projects
* Analyze the valuations of the projects based on data, insight, and on-site visits
* Understand and solve the legal and project-specific frameworks and issues regarding the use of collateral, mortgages, pledges etc.
* Analyze project profitability
* Analyze the borrower companies’ cash flows
* Streamline the loan processes and contribute to new product development
* Use data to inform, influence, support, and execute our product decisions
* Work in close contact with loan managers and our international credit team located in Tallinn, Estonia
We're looking for teammates who have
* At least a bachelor’s degree in economics, law, or a related field
* At least three years’ experience in real estate/credit analysis
* Experience in working in a project-based environment
* High competence in working with databases
* Understanding of the construction/real estate development business
* Good communication skills
* Excellent problem-solving skills and a can-do attitude
* Highly self-motivated with the desire to solve open-ended problems
* Resourcefulness, pragmatism and ability to drive business impact
* You love delighting customers with honest, transparent decisions and experiences
* You have worked in real estate business/construction
* Previous work experience in a financial institution or other similar industries
* Experience in credit decision-making
Working language: Finnish and/or English.
Location: Espoo, Keilaniemi, Finland
We offer: A great office in Espoo and a friendly, supportive team as well as a competitive salary with additional perks (free snacks, sports compensation etc.). We are flexible with regards to the working amount and hours (full-time or part-time)
Apply now and let's get in touch!
Short Fridays in summer and season-appropriate working hours means if you come in early, you get to leave early in summer and sleep later during the cold winter months.
Extra Vacation Days
If you work at EstateGuru for at least two years, we’ll reward you with five additional winter vacation days between December and February.
A Great Office
Our office in the heart of Tallinn is stocked with fruit, candy, tea, and the best coffee money can buy. We also run a winter office if you need to flee the snow and get some sun.
Continued Personal Growth
Our annual training and education budget means you can keep growing your list of skills while you work. Each employee also gets a monthly sport and recreation bonus.
With offices in five countries and plans to open more in the very near future, you’ll get to work with interesting, friendly people from across the globe and gain valued international experience.
Our company policy is always to promote from within wherever possible, and we’re growing at a rapid pace. We want to offer people a career, not just a job.
Why join EstateGuru?
We offer a great office environment, the opportunity for personal and career growth, and the chance to help change the real estate business across Europe and the world. We believe work should be challenging, exciting and, above all, rewarding.
Employees receive a range of benefits, a generous leave policy, and an alternative to the standard 9-5 grind, all while being part of a supportive, knowledgable, and friendly team.contact us