Mission of EstateGuru
Ready to revolutionize the world of fintech whilst leaving your footprint on the development of the referral and affiliate partnerships to new heights? Then this one’s for you!
Who are we?
EstateGuru is the leading European marketplace for property financing and investing. Our vision is to make property financing and investing attainable for anyone, anywhere in the world. We operate in 8 countries, have a team of 13 nationalities, and nearly 70 amazing professionals who are all about growth from a business to a personal level! Our core values are being determined, bold, and free to embrace diversity. We practise empathy and honesty every step of the way.
To support EstateGuru’s business plan, and drive investor acquisition by nurturing and establishing referral and affiliate partnerships.
Your main responsibilities:
* To create and execute referral & affiliate strategy to drive investor acquisition;
* To communicate with existing partners along with finding new growth opportunities;
* To find and negotiate the best commercial terms with various affiliate websites;
* To drive technical referral & affiliate program development from product management side along with the technical development team;
* To take ownership for content creation, event management, and whatever new-and-upcoming you see fit to include in the strategy!
You are the one for us if you:
* Are experienced in building lasting business relationships from scratch with previous success record in affiliate or referral marketing;
* Have great technical wit and capability to initiate as well as drive necessary developments in the field of partnership building;
* Are known for being extremely proactive, results-driven and aiming at all times for the maximum (plus a little beyond!);
* Have outstanding cooperation skills and a can-do attitude topped – “Negotiation Wiz” could well be your nickname!
* Are fluent in verbal and written English.
* You love to make videos and have experience with webinars, podcasts and/or content creation.
* Experience of having worked in a start-up or fintech.
* a great work environment with interesting challenges, growth opportunities, and an opportunity to make an actual impact – globally!;
* a modern office space in the very heart of Tallinn;
* fun and educating events;
* competitive remuneration package topped off with a number of additional perks;
* the best team of top-notch professionals to be on this mission with!
Recognize yourself? Great, then either apply below or send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Apply now and let's get in touch!
Short Fridays in summer and season-appropriate working hours means if you come in early, you get to leave early in summer and sleep later during the cold winter months.
Extra Vacation Days
If you work at EstateGuru for at least two years, we’ll reward you with five additional winter vacation days between December and February.
A Great Office
Our office in the heart of Tallinn is stocked with fruit, candy, tea, and the best coffee money can buy. We also run a winter office if you need to flee the snow and get some sun.
Continued Personal Growth
Our annual training and education budget means you can keep growing your list of skills while you work. Each employee also gets a monthly sport and recreation bonus.
With offices in five countries and plans to open more in the very near future, you’ll get to work with interesting, friendly people from across the globe and gain valued international experience.
Our company policy is always to promote from within wherever possible, and we’re growing at a rapid pace. We want to offer people a career, not just a job.
Why join EstateGuru?
We offer a great office environment, the opportunity for personal and career growth, and the chance to help change the real estate business across Europe and the world. We believe work should be challenging, exciting and, above all, rewarding.
Employees receive a range of benefits, a generous leave policy, and an alternative to the standard 9-5 grind, all while being part of a supportive, knowledgable, and friendly team.contact us