Area: IT, Risk
Is it you?
Are you intrigued by the thought of disrupting a trillion-dollar industry through technology? At EstateGuru we are on a bold mission to empower everyone with the freedom to invest in real estate across the globe. In the five years since we launched, we have hired an exceptional team, seen strong growth, financed over 125m EUR worth of projects, and returned over 8M EUR in earnings to our investors. The coming years present a tremendous opportunity for innovation as we explore new frontiers and scale globally.
We’re looking for an exceptional Senior Data Analyst/Scientist to join us to work on our core products such as our seller and buyer experiences, as well as internal tools and pricing algorithms. You will drive data-informed decisions for the business and guide our product direction with your insights.
On a day to day basis you will understand the business impact of product decisions, using a combination of statistical modelling and business intuition to uncover insights from our data, and build processes that generate robust metrics for teams to track their performance.
As a Senior Data Analyst/Scientist you will
- Improve existing systems for data processing and analytics
- Lead the data integration of our many external data providers
- Craft statistical models to gain insights from data
- Help us to develop a data science roadmap for future investments
- Partner with product, risk, engineering, operations and finance teams to find opportunities, make smart trade-offs, and understand the customer impact of new features
- Use data to inform, influence, support, and execute our product decisions
We’re looking for teammates who have
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, computer science, mathematics or related field
- At least two years experience in data science, analytics or BI area
- Experience in working in a project-based environment
- High competence in working with databases (SQL queries)
- Understanding of statistics (eg hypothesis testing, regressions)
- Good data communication skills (including visualization)
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a can-do attitude
- Highly self-motivated with the desire to solve open-ended problems
- Resourcefulness, pragmatism and ability to drive business impact
- You have experience in experimental design and interpretation
- You love delighting customers with honest, transparent products and experiences
- Knowledge of Python and/or R
- Previous work experience in a financial institution or other similar industries
- Experience in credit risk modelling and predictive analytics
Besides CBD office and the great team also competitive salary with additional perks (free snacks, sports compensation etc).