Ready to revolutionize the world of fintech whilst leaving your footprint on the establishment of remarkable communities? Then this one is for you!
Who are we?
EstateGuru is the leading European marketplace for property financing and investing. We operate in 8 countries, serving 95 000 investors of over 100 nationalities. Our mission is to make property financing and investing attainable for anyone, anywhere in the world. Our talented team of 80+ top-notch professionals is all about growth, both in terms of the business and on a personal level. Our core values are determination, boldness, and freedom to embrace diversity. We practise empathy and honesty every step of the way.
Is to enhance and maintain existing software products as well as develop new products.
Your main responsibilities:
* Design, develop, document, test, and debug new and existing software systems and/or applications for market sale or large-scale proprietary software for internal use. * Work with limited supervision on complex projects;
* Develop, maintain, and test production level application code;
* Be responsible for the API design & implementation process;
* Make an impact in choosing new technologies and implementing new features;
* Mentor new and existing team members in their professional growth;
* Participate in meetings and working groups with key stakeholders and product, QA, and support teams.
You are the one for us if you have:
* Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field;
* 4 + years of experience in software development and full product life-cycles;
* Solid understanding of Java, Spring, Hibernate, Relational DB(MySql), OOP, Object and Data modeling, MVC;
* Experience with technologies like Spring Boot, Microservices;
* Solid background in engineering with a strong background in software architecture;
* Strong knowledge of modern Java development technologies including, but not limited to J2EE as well as enterprise containers;
* Excellent problem-solving skills and understanding of Object-Oriented Designs and Design Patterns;
* Knowledge of the Agile Project development methodology and be able to implement those methodologies in active projects;
* Familiarity with cloud systems, cloud infrastructure is a plus;
* Excellent communication, collaboration and influencing skills.
Bonus points for:
* Previous work experience in a financial project;
* Grails / Groovy experience;
* Kubernetes, Docker;
* Aws EC2/ECS/ECR/S3 knowledge is plus.
* a great work environment with interesting challenges, growth opportunities, and an opportunity to make an actual impact – globally!
* fun and educational events
* health insurance
* sport compensation package
* competitive remuneration package topped off with several additional perks
* the best team of all-star professionals to be on this mission with!
Recognized yourself? Great, then apply here or send your CV with to: email@example.com
Short Fridays in summer and season-appropriate working hours means if you come in early, you get to leave early in summer and sleep later during the cold winter months.
Extra Vacation Days
If you work at EstateGuru for at least two years, we’ll reward you with five additional winter vacation days between December and February.
A Great Office
Our office in the heart of Tallinn is stocked with fruit, candy, tea, and the best coffee money can buy. We also run a winter office if you need to flee the snow and get some sun.
Continued Personal Growth
Our annual training and education budget means you can keep growing your list of skills while you work. Each employee also gets a monthly sport and recreation bonus.
With offices in five countries and plans to open more in the very near future, you’ll get to work with interesting, friendly people from across the globe and gain valued international experience.
Our company policy is always to promote from within wherever possible, and we’re growing at a rapid pace. We want to offer people a career, not just a job.
Why join EstateGuru?
We offer a great office environment, the opportunity for personal and career growth, and the chance to help change the real estate business across Europe and the world. We believe work should be challenging, exciting and, above all, rewarding.
Employees receive a range of benefits, a generous leave policy, and an alternative to the standard 9-5 grind, all while being part of a supportive, knowledgable, and friendly team.contact us