Ready to revolutionize the world of fintech whilst leaving your footprint on the establishment of remarkable communities? Then this one is for you!
Who are we?
EstateGuru is the leading European marketplace for property financing and investing. We operate in 8 countries with more than 100 000 investors from 100+ countries. Our vision is to make property financing and investing attainable for anyone, anywhere in the world. Our talented team of 90+ top-notch professionals is all about growth from business to a personal level. Our core values are being determined, bold, and free to embrace diversity. We practise empathy and honesty every step of the way.
As a Senior Frontend Developer you’ll play a pivotal role in leading migration to React JS, later maintaining and scaling EstateGuru’s frontend architecture. Guide EstateGuru through its current and coming growth phase, using the best practices in frontend development.
Your main responsibilities:
* Lead and later support migration to React JS from legacy framework.
* Work with REST APIs for web application development.
* Be involved in technical and architectural decision-making processes.
* Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
* Collaborate closely with other engineers, architects, product managers and QAs as a valuable member of a cross-functional team.
* Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
You are the one for us if you have:
* 4+ years of experience in software development.
* Knowledge of Continuous Integration practices and tools.
* High level of self-organization, ownership, and leading team experience is a plus.
* Good English and great communication skills.
Bonus points for:
* Experience in front-end performance and/or SEO optimisation.
* Experience of AWS and microservice architecture (desirable).
* Grails / Groovy experience.
* Previous work experience in a FinTech company.
* a great work environment with interesting challenges, growth opportunities, and an opportunity to make an actual impact – globally!;
* a modern office space in the very heart of Tallinn;
* fun and educational events;
* competitive remuneration package topped off with a number of additional perks;
Short Fridays in summer and season-appropriate working hours means if you come in early, you get to leave early in summer and sleep later during the cold winter months.
Extra Vacation Days
If you work at EstateGuru for at least two years, we’ll reward you with five additional winter vacation days between December and February.
A Great Office
Our office in the heart of Tallinn is stocked with fruit, candy, tea, and the best coffee money can buy. We also run a winter office if you need to flee the snow and get some sun.
Continued Personal Growth
Our annual training and education budget means you can keep growing your list of skills while you work. Each employee also gets a monthly sport and recreation bonus.
With offices in five countries and plans to open more in the very near future, you’ll get to work with interesting, friendly people from across the globe and gain valued international experience.
Our company policy is always to promote from within wherever possible, and we’re growing at a rapid pace. We want to offer people a career, not just a job.
Why join EstateGuru?
We offer a great office environment, the opportunity for personal and career growth, and the chance to help change the real estate business across Europe and the world. We believe work should be challenging, exciting and, above all, rewarding.
Employees receive a range of benefits, a generous leave policy, and an alternative to the standard 9-5 grind, all while being part of a supportive, knowledgable, and friendly team.contact us