Are you seeking a new challenge in a rapidly growing and innovative company with strong values?
If you have a solid background and experience in capital market products that require robust data analytics and you are familiar with Real Estate, then this position might be Yours!
You are active, goal-oriented, curious and able to handle intensive working mode? Then your chances just grew significantly together with the objectives of the company. We believe in the power of teamwork and work with a lot of respect and enthusiasm to achieve our goals. Sharing values are as essential to us as having the right knowledge.
Estateguru is a European leading property-backed and short-term lending Marketplace for small and medium-size companies (SMEs). We are currently already operating in 7 countries and are following an ambitious growth and expansion strategy. We have over 50 000 Retail and Institutional investors from 100+ Countries and have facilitated over 200 million euros of business loans.
We are looking for a Senior Manager Product Structuring to join our Capital Market team.
She/he is expected to drive, lead and manage specific investment structuring processes with internal and external stakeholders (modeling, data analysis, setups, structures).
The main tasks are:
* Develop, manage and execute products for institutional investors in different legal forms;
* Stakeholder and Project management (Data analysis, compare different structures, negotiate with stakeholders);
* Build relationships with existing and new investors by listening to their demands and structuring products that suit their needs;
* Proactively shaping the product development plan (ESG factors, geography, structuring features). Work with legal and operational teams to ensure product structure meets investor requirements;
* Contribute to the investor due diligence process; participate in investor presentations and roadshows (virtual and in-person);
* Project manage lawyers and external parties to structure closed-end/ open-end funds, securitization vehicles;
* Shape marketing materials and presentations. Drive for creation of high-quality documentation like DDQs, RFPs and transactional processes;
* Provide strategic input into the investment strategy: Capture market feedback to inform future investment product development. Advocate for investor feedback and push to shape lending strategy around such feedback (As an agile, tech-enabled company Estate Guru should react to investor demand).
Job Requirments and Skills:
* Academic credentials (economy, statistics, econometrician or other subjects with a quantitative background;
* CFA, CAIA is a plus;
* Understanding Investment structures and Capital Markets products (securitization, fund structures) with experienced gained in banking or asset management environment;
* 5+ years of experience in the asset management banking industry/capital market function and successfully launching different investment solutions (Luxembourg fund structures, listed products, SMA). Understanding legal structures; stakeholder management with rating agencies;
* High proficiency in excel and data analytics skills;
* Knowledge or affinity with real estate investment management business (understanding collateral and recovery drivers, market trends)
* Excellent project management skills;
* Fluent in English;
* International experience;
* Strong networking and relationship-building skills
* Ambitious and result-driven
* Team player;
Please send Your CV (or proper LinkedIn profile) and motivational letter.
Apply now and let's get in touch!
Short Fridays in summer and season-appropriate working hours means if you come in early, you get to leave early in summer and sleep later during the cold winter months.
Extra Vacation Days
If you work at EstateGuru for at least two years, we’ll reward you with five additional winter vacation days between December and February.
A Great Office
Our office in the heart of Tallinn is stocked with fruit, candy, tea, and the best coffee money can buy. We also run a winter office if you need to flee the snow and get some sun.
Continued Personal Growth
Our annual training and education budget means you can keep growing your list of skills while you work. Each employee also gets a monthly sport and recreation bonus.
With offices in five countries and plans to open more in the very near future, you’ll get to work with interesting, friendly people from across the globe and gain valued international experience.
Our company policy is always to promote from within wherever possible, and we’re growing at a rapid pace. We want to offer people a career, not just a job.
Why join EstateGuru?
We offer a great office environment, the opportunity for personal and career growth, and the chance to help change the real estate business across Europe and the world. We believe work should be challenging, exciting and, above all, rewarding.
Employees receive a range of benefits, a generous leave policy, and an alternative to the standard 9-5 grind, all while being part of a supportive, knowledgable, and friendly team.contact us