Ready to revolutionize the world of fintech whilst leaving your footprint on the establishment of remarkable communities? Then this one is for you!
Who are we?
EstateGuru is the leading European marketplace for property financing and investing. We operate in eight countries with more than 80 000 investors who hail from 100+ countries. Our vision is to make property financing and investing attainable for anyone, anywhere in the world. Our talented team of 50+ top-notch professionals is all about growth, from a business to a personal level. Our core values are being determined, bold, and free to embrace diversity. We practise empathy and honesty every step of the way.
To drive and coordinate extraordinary customer experience and support via the EstateGuru.co Marketplace along with building up the company’s customer support structures.
Your main responsibilities:
* To lead and contribute to the customer support processes and tasks;
* To take the lead and be actively involved in the implementation and management of customer experience and customer support-related technical product developments for increased efficiency;
* To build relationships with existing and new investors by actively listening to their concerns and proposals and then efficiently communicating them back to the team to address;
* To take ownership of stakeholder and project management (comparison of different structures, negotiations with stakeholders etc);
* To be our customers’ first point of contact and leave an impeccable impression of the company!
You are the one for us if you are:
* highly experienced in customer support, community management or any other relevant client-facing role;
* truly driven to help clients resolve their questions and concerns in an efficient and informative way;
* fully hands-on and taking ownership in whatever you undertake whilst inspiring others as a role model along the way;
* excited about new technical solutions for increased efficiency of processes;
* really passionate about what you do – this is your mission that you live & breathe!;
* ambitious, results-oriented, and just the most awesome team player one could ask for;
* fluent in German, English and Estonian (both verbally and in writing is a must-have).
* a great work environment with interesting challenges, growth opportunities, and an opportunity to make an actual impact – globally!;
* a modern office space in the very heart of Tallinn;
* fun and educational events;
* competitive remuneration package topped off with a number of additional perks;
* the best international team of talented professionals to be on this mission with!
Recognize yourself? Great, then either apply below or send your CV with a maximum 1-page cover letter focusing on how you will make your footprint in EstateGuru’s mission to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply now and let's get in touch!
Short Fridays in summer and season-appropriate working hours means if you come in early, you get to leave early in summer and sleep later during the cold winter months.
Extra Vacation Days
If you work at EstateGuru for at least two years, we’ll reward you with five additional winter vacation days between December and February.
A Great Office
Our office in the heart of Tallinn is stocked with fruit, candy, tea, and the best coffee money can buy. We also run a winter office if you need to flee the snow and get some sun.
Continued Personal Growth
Our annual training and education budget means you can keep growing your list of skills while you work. Each employee also gets a monthly sport and recreation bonus.
With offices in five countries and plans to open more in the very near future, you’ll get to work with interesting, friendly people from across the globe and gain valued international experience.
Our company policy is always to promote from within wherever possible, and we’re growing at a rapid pace. We want to offer people a career, not just a job.
Why join EstateGuru?
We offer a great office environment, the opportunity for personal and career growth, and the chance to help change the real estate business across Europe and the world. We believe work should be challenging, exciting and, above all, rewarding.
Employees receive a range of benefits, a generous leave policy, and an alternative to the standard 9-5 grind, all while being part of a supportive, knowledgable, and friendly team.contact us