Ready to revolutionize the world of fintech whilst leaving your footprint on the development of the German market and taking it to new heights? Then this one is for you!
Who are we?
Estateguru is the leading European marketplace for property financing and investing. We operate in 8 countries with more than 100 000 investors who hail from 100+ countries. Our vision is to make property financing and investing attainable for anyone, anywhere in the world. Our talented team of 120+ top-notch professionals is all about growth, from a business to a personal level. Our core values are being determined, bold, and free to embrace diversity. We practise empathy and honesty every step of the way.
To support Estateguru’s acquisitions and sales, increasing the loan volume in Germany via effective networking and communication activities.
Your main responsibilities:
* Seeking real estate developers, real estate investors or partners who need financing for a real estate project;
* communicating with potential clients and counseling, identifying and understanding the needs of business managers and property owners;
* developing and growing the sales pipeline;
* managing the DD of projects to be funded from research to funding disbursement;
* researching possible new channels/partners and platforms for generating leads;
* promoting and cultivating new business and partnership opportunities;
* generating and implementing new sales strategies;
* solving diverse tasks.
You are the one for us if you have:
* previous experience in real estate sales, real estate or the field of finance;
* sense of responsibility, loyalty and attention to detail;
* willingness to roll up your sleeves and dig in to help drive our business forward;
* fluency in German and English. Any other language is a plus;
* ability to plan and manage your time and tasks;
* excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* challenging work side by side with a young and motivated team of professionals;
* modern working conditions in the heart of Berlin city center;
* great opportunities for development in line with your ambitions;
* extensive first-hand experience on the cutting edge of the FinTech industry;
* annual training for self-improvement;
* the chance to be a part of something big and meaningful that is changing the paradigms of property finance.
Join us on our journey!
Short Fridays in summer and season-appropriate working hours means if you come in early, you get to leave early in summer and sleep later during the cold winter months.
Extra Vacation Days
If you work at EstateGuru for at least two years, we’ll reward you with five additional winter vacation days between December and February.
A Great Office
Our office in the heart of Tallinn is stocked with fruit, candy, tea, and the best coffee money can buy. We also run a winter office if you need to flee the snow and get some sun.
Continued Personal Growth
Our annual training and education budget means you can keep growing your list of skills while you work. Each employee also gets a monthly sport and recreation bonus.
With offices in five countries and plans to open more in the very near future, you’ll get to work with interesting, friendly people from across the globe and gain valued international experience.
Our company policy is always to promote from within wherever possible, and we’re growing at a rapid pace. We want to offer people a career, not just a job.
Why join EstateGuru?
We offer a great office environment, the opportunity for personal and career growth, and the chance to help change the real estate business across Europe and the world. We believe work should be challenging, exciting and, above all, rewarding.
Employees receive a range of benefits, a generous leave policy, and an alternative to the standard 9-5 grind, all while being part of a supportive, knowledgable, and friendly team.Sazinies ar mums