Ready to revolutionize the world of fintech whilst leaving your footprint on the development of the Finnish market and taking it to new heights? Then this one’s for you!
Who are we?
EstateGuru is the leading European marketplace for property financing and investing. We operate in eight countries with more than 80 000 investors who hail from 100+ countries. Our vision is to make property financing and investing attainable for anyone, anywhere in the world. Our talented team of 50+ top-notch professionals is all about growth, from a business to a personal level. Our core values are being determined, bold, and free to embrace diversity. We practise empathy and honesty every step of the way.
To support the implementation of EstateGuru’s business plan in Finland via effectively efficient marketing activities, and the establishment as well as maintenance of outstanding investor relations.
Your main responsibilities:
* To localize and implement all the pan-group marketing campaigns in Finland;
* To work closely with the Finnish investor community in order to increase its size, incl. the portfolio amounts of the individual investors;
* To localize and execute pan-group e-mail marketing as well as social media content plans whilst adding local touch and flavour to them, and analyse the results for reporting purposes;
* To publish localized and market-relevant blog posts, news etc, and to manage a webpage in Finnish;
* To develop the local market by piloting and testing different activities/projects/partnerships in order to enhance the business results in Finland;
* To provide input to the overall strategic marketing and communication plan;
* To contribute to the investor acquisition process, including participating in investor presentations and roadshows (virtual and in-person);
* To be involved in the development, management, and execution of investor-related campaigns and product developments;
* To build relationships with existing and new investors by actively listening to their concerns and proposals and then efficiently communicating them back to the team to address;
* To manage loans during their syndication period, whilst ensuring the fulfilment of the submitted loans;
* Stakeholder and project management (data analysis, comparison of different structures, negotiations with stakeholders etc);
* To be part of the creation of high-quality content containing marketing materials and presentations for the investors in cooperation with the marketing team;
* To support any other ad hoc assignments inherent to the profession.
You are the one for us if you:
* Have a successful track record in marketing, communication or other customer relationship- related careers;
* Have a passion for writing engaging content and localizing pan-group storylines to make them more relevant for the audience;
* Live & breathe experimenting, testing, improvising, and innovating;
* Are a master of running several projects simultaneously – “Multitasking” could well be your second name!;
* Understand the data, can read and compile different reports that empower you with the knowledge of the Finnish investors and borrowers, as well as different marketing and communication reports;
* Are fluent in Finnish (both in oral and written) and in English;
* Have excellent cooperation skills and a can-do attitude;
* Are highly self-motivated with the desire to do your absolute best in everything;
* Have the ability to sell, and are experienced in community management or relationship building;
* Practise proactiveness and think “What box?!”;
* Are known as a true team player with whom it is absolutely awesome to make great things happen.
* You love to make videos and have some experience with webinars and podcasts;
* Previous work experience in a financial institution, real estate, banking, or other similar industries, scale-ups, or fintechs;
* Background in growth hacking.
* a great work environment with interesting challenges, growth opportunities, and an opportunity to make an actual impact – globally!;
* a modern office space in the very heart of Helsinki;
* fun and educational events;
* competitive remuneration package topped off with a number of additional perks;
* the best team of talented professionals to be on this mission with!;
* flexibility to work remotely at times.
Recognize yourself? Great, then either apply below or send your CV and motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply now and let's get in touch!
Short Fridays in summer and season-appropriate working hours means if you come in early, you get to leave early in summer and sleep later during the cold winter months.
Extra Vacation Days
If you work at EstateGuru for at least two years, we’ll reward you with five additional winter vacation days between December and February.
A Great Office
Our office in the heart of Tallinn is stocked with fruit, candy, tea, and the best coffee money can buy. We also run a winter office if you need to flee the snow and get some sun.
Continued Personal Growth
Our annual training and education budget means you can keep growing your list of skills while you work. Each employee also gets a monthly sport and recreation bonus.
With offices in five countries and plans to open more in the very near future, you’ll get to work with interesting, friendly people from across the globe and gain valued international experience.
Our company policy is always to promote from within wherever possible, and we’re growing at a rapid pace. We want to offer people a career, not just a job.
Why join EstateGuru?
We offer a great office environment, the opportunity for personal and career growth, and the chance to help change the real estate business across Europe and the world. We believe work should be challenging, exciting and, above all, rewarding.
Employees receive a range of benefits, a generous leave policy, and an alternative to the standard 9-5 grind, all while being part of a supportive, knowledgable, and friendly team.contact us