Ready to revolutionise the world of fintech whilst leaving your footprint on the establishment of remarkable communities? Then this one’s for you!
Estateguru is the leading European marketplace for property financing and investing.
We operate in 8 countries with more than 150 000 investors from 100+ countries. Our vision is to make property financing and investing attainable for anyone, anywhere in the world. Our talented team of 70+ top-notch professionals is all about growth on a business and personal level. Our core values are being determined, bold, and free to embrace diversity. We practice empathy and honesty every step of the way.
We are looking for a marketing and communication specialist intern, with excellent time
management skills, a strong hands-on mentality, and the ability to independently navigate
360 degrees in marketing.
You would be focusing mainly on external communication and marketing, by monitoring
information flows from external channels and working closely with our external PR partner and in house marketing team to manage our social media channels and strengthen our Employer branding.
● Monitoring external communication about Estateguru (Google, Trustpilot, Facebook,
● Working closely with our Marketing and Investor Relations team and external PR partner agency to execute the strategy for putting together appropriate messages.
● Creating and managing relationships with external and internal partners, while making
working with you an absolute joy and a must for them.
● Managing social media channels.
● Staying up to date with the latest changes and trends in the industry across all markets,
in order to identify new opportunities for business growth.
● Taking our Employer Branding to the next level.
● Email marketing campaigns and automation.
● Are fluent in English.
● Are at least a second year student.
● Have a proactive attitude.
● Are truly interested in communication and social media marketing.
● Are creative and packed with fresh ideas.
● Are quickly adaptive in a fast changing environment.
● A unique opportunity to have a say in the company’s business objectives.
● A great working environment with interesting challenges, growth opportunities, and an
opportunity to make an actual impact – globally!
● The opportunity to visit a global company’s branches in different destinations.
● A modern office space in the very heart of Tallinn.
● Fun and educational events.
● The best team of all-star professionals to be on this mission with!
Type of work: full-time
This is a paid position
Recognize yourself? Great, then reach out to us!
Send us your resume to join our talent pool, and who knows maybe we find a perfect position just for you.
We know that starting a new job can be nerve-wracking, so we want to give our people the maximum during the onboarding process and therefore we’ve developed a Buddy system. Each new Guru will be assigned a Buddy to be the first point of contact and offer support during the first couple of months.
The best facilities possible, the coolest refreshments in the fridge and cosiest offices in town. Our Gurus operate in six different locations, surrounded by sart and talented people. Once a year the whole company gets together and celebrates our success and growth at our Summer Days event.
We believe loyalty should be rewarded, so after your second anniversary at Estateguru, you’ll earn five extra vacation days. And this counts every year! Besides that our employees can use a hybrid work style while working abroad – it’s possible to work up to three months from another country.
Each and every person in Estateguru is unique and has his/her own interests! We offer an annual training budget of €1000 for each Guru and we always look to promote internally when a new position or vacancy comes up. We help you to accelerate your career and hit the milestones you’re dreaming of!
Recruitment Privacy Notice
Our Recruitment Privacy Notice helps you to understand why and how the affiliate companies of Estateguru Holding OÜ process your data when we are recruiting our employees. Read more